Profile for Mpbrooks > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Taf Toys Musical Arch 'n' Touch
Taf Toys Musical Arch 'n' Touch

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a brilliant product!, 19 Nov 2011
The idea of this toy was better than it's reality I'm afraid. My little girl was able to grab at the toys and pull them into her mouth from a really early age because the entire toy is designed so that it can sit at different positions, either closer to or further away from the baby. However, this also means that baby can pull the toys and the whole bar goes with them! Only a couple of the dangly toys can be removed for washing which is crazy, and there is no consistency to the music it produces, which is impact-generated. I just turned ours off completely as it was quite irritating!

Ju Ju Be Stroller Clips
Ju Ju Be Stroller Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Nov 2011
These clips work really well with the jujube changing bag and look really smart. I have had lots of people commenting on how lovely the bag is and what a great idea the clips are. If the bag is heavy, like mine always is, however, it can be tricky to detach but not really a major problem.

Navigate Sweet Sundaes Insulated Lunch Bag Tote
Navigate Sweet Sundaes Insulated Lunch Bag Tote
Offered by World4KidsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, 19 Nov 2011
This is a brilliant bag which is great for putting my little girls snacks in. It's a brilliant size, I can fit her drink, three small plastic containers, biscuits, spoons, wipes, a bib, bag of rice cakes and there is still space. Plus it looks funky too. Good for keeping things hot or cold.

JuJuBe Be Fabulous Leather Changing Bag
JuJuBe Be Fabulous Leather Changing Bag
Offered by M&E Store-USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 5 Jun 2011
I love this bag but that's because I generally love bags. It isn't very big so not as practical as a twenty quid bag I had been given before I decided I wanted a prettier one. It is very pretty and well made. Holds 2 bottles in the side pockets but they are not thermally insulated as stated, and I can get a change of clothes, some toiletries, a few nappies and wipes in the main compartment. The mummy compartment is great for phone, keys, sweets, lip balm but not much room for a purse. I still love it though, very stylish!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5