Profile for Mpbrooks > Reviews

Content by Mpbrooks

Mpbrooks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
2 X Genuine Samsung Mains Charger For F210, F400, F480 Tocco, G600, G800, i900 Omnia, J700, M110 Solid, P260, P520, U800, U900 - ATADS30UBE
Offered by Fast Link

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a charger!, 22 Dec 2011
It's a charger. I bought This as I lost mine....does what it's supposed to, not sure what else to say about it!!

Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book
Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Dec 2011
My little girl loved these books which we had in her cot for her first few months. Simply tie onto the bars. Older children might be able to undo the ties but not a huge problem.

East Coast Natural All Wood Folding Highchair
East Coast Natural All Wood Folding Highchair

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful awful awful for smaller babies, 22 Dec 2011
Please beware of this highchair. I can see it would be a good buy for older children/toddlers but despite being able to sit up unaided by 6 months, I never felt that my little girl was ever very safe in this chair. She always fell to one side despite being strapped in with the harness. I then purchased the insert for it ( a must for smaller babies) in the hopes she wouldn't slide down in it so much but then you cannot do the harness up as it doesn't fit over the insert. An absolutely ridiculous design flaw that makes this a very unsafe product for smaller babies. Having said that, a toddler might be able to better stop themselves from sliding down in it without needing the insert. I sent mine back as I was so concerned for my baby's safety and amazon were great at accepting it back.

Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Pink)
Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Pink)
Offered by BestBuyUk

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy product, 22 Dec 2011
Great little bowl which suckers well to my little girls highchair. Minor fault is that it's a bit tall so if you have a small baby under 12 months they do have to reach up to get food out of it and can't really see inside. Will be great when she is a bit older though.

Colourworks Measuring Spoon Set (5 Piece)
Colourworks Measuring Spoon Set (5 Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gat product, 22 Dec 2011
Dishwasher safe although the colours have fad somewhat since I bought them a few months ago. Great for the kitchen though.

Cuckoo Bath Squirters - Farm (Set of 4)
Cuckoo Bath Squirters - Farm (Set of 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok for short period of time, 22 Dec 2011
Because there is a hole in these toys to let water in and squirt out they inevitably go mouldy very quickly. I have tried soaking mine in bleach to get a bit more life out of them but it doesn't work. They are black inside and pretty gross. A lot to spend for a few weeks of fun, although my daughter does love them!

BABY TOOTHBRUSH - Safe Silicone Finger Brush
BABY TOOTHBRUSH - Safe Silicone Finger Brush
Offered by BABY MAJA´S & COTTON WORLD

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea rubbish design, 22 Dec 2011
This is a really good idea for babies who won't let you in with a toothbrush but be prepared to be bitten, that's if you can fit it on your finger! I have quite slim fingers and it's a struggle to get on and off but my husband can't even fit it on his finger. We used it three times and out it away. Waste of money

iGloo In Car Mobile Phone Charger for HTC HD2, Wildfire, Desire, Legend, HD Mini and Google Nexus One.
Offered by iGloo Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Nov 2011
This basically does what it says on the tin! Great for charging your mobile in the car. Not much more to say really is there?!

Smoby 211152 Baby Bath Time
Smoby 211152 Baby Bath Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 19 Nov 2011
This was a great buy. It's been indispensable for our little girl and we have used it from when we could no longer hold her easily in one arm and she was trying to roll over and sit herself up off the baby bath mat we had, at around 6 months, and it's still going strong 4 months on. The play tray is moveable so you can get larger babies in and out easily and there is no way of babies falling/sliding/slipping out. Our little girl thoroughly enjoys bath time now.

East Coast In My Garden Highchair Insert
East Coast In My Garden Highchair Insert

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 19 Nov 2011
The insert is fine as far as inserts go! It looks pretty and is totally wipeable. We never got to use ours, however, as the east coast highchair we purchased was a really unsafe product and we ended up returning it. Not much more I can add!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5