Profile for Marie > Reviews

Disney Princess Egg Cup Plate & Toast Stamper Set - NEW
Disney Princess Egg Cup Plate & Toast Stamper Set - NEW
Offered by FireStar Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 April 2013
Lovely item, great for my 4 year old who loves dipping egg and toast. Nice as a present as well. Recommend

The Little Book Of Pocket Spells
The Little Book Of Pocket Spells
by Akasha Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Novelty, 17 Dec 2012
This was a gift for a friend, I hope she'll enjoy it, I had a peep and I liked it

Ty Beanie Eraserz Waddles Penguin Iwako Japanese Puzzle Eraser
Ty Beanie Eraserz Waddles Penguin Iwako Japanese Puzzle Eraser
Offered by PartyErasers

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 17 Dec 2012
My 3yr old loves this, and plays constantly, this is a replacement from the last one being played to death with!

Octonauts Gup-B Kwazii
Octonauts Gup-B Kwazii
Offered by International Wholesale (shipping from U.S.A.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Octonauts Gup-B Kwazii (Toy)
I've bought this toy for my daughter for christmas, as she loves the octonauts and has been wanting this one for ages. Very happy with the price i got for it especially that it was worth much more in the retailers, bargin! I know the toys are very durable as my daughter has a few other of the toy range, good in size. I know this toy will be played with and well loved, I'd recommend this to anyone.

Heir to Sevenwaters
Heir to Sevenwaters
by Juliet Marillier

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Heir to Sevenwaters (Paperback)
I love this series, and the First is my still my favourite, but after reading this one, it is definately tied with the first book. I love Cathal's character and just the whole world of sevenwaters, you get quite lost when reading these books. I am fond in fairy folklore, and so when i read this, i was just so pleased. Read it!

Battleground: Crossbows and Catapults War Chest Starter Set
Battleground: Crossbows and Catapults War Chest Starter Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Old memories, 14 July 2012
Me and my brother used to play with this when we were kids, and so did my husband. When i saw this I thought i just had to buy it for him for fun! We spent the morning with our 3 year old (who also enjoyed playing with it) just playing in the livingroom, just like it used to be and better. Lots of fun, would recommend it for those young and old

NEW FLORAL GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S
NEW FLORAL GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars soooo Beautiful!, 14 July 2012
I love this item, recieved it really quickly, fits my phone perfectly and it looks fabulous, really good for the price you pay, would recommend to all those girlies out there x

Born To Play Little Princess Greenhouse Playset
Born To Play Little Princess Greenhouse Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 14 July 2012
My daughter loves little princess, and when i saw this i thought excellent, it wasn't too big so you can have it in the house to play and it is easy to assemble, my 3 year old loves it, would recommend it.

Hungry Hungry Hippos
Hungry Hungry Hippos
Offered by EnjoyToys

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like it used to be, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Hungry Hungry Hippos (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter and it is simply disapointing, after a struggle to get it fit together, the hippos kept sticking (much to my daughters and my frustration), there was not enough balls, and afterwards you have to dismantle it to get back in the box, wish i hadn't bought it.

Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Princess Castle
Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Princess Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 27 Oct 2011
I've brought this for my 2 1/2 year old as she loves playing with figurines. She was playing with this set in the local toy shop and she loved it, as there was many rooms, stairs and a door to put her figurines in. She was occupied for hours with it. The bonus is that it folds away! nice square box shape that you can stack and put away, unlike other toy sets which come to pieces and eventually you lose. Nice size, well built, throughly can reccomend this item!