Profile for FranD > Reviews

Content by FranD

FranD

Page: 1 | 2
No Ordinary Wedding Planner: Fighting against the odds to help others make their dreams come true (HarperTrue Life - A Short Read)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!!!!, 14 Jun 2014
Wow, does this book get to you or what? Can hardly believe that someone with a terminal illness goes into overdrive to help others!! Can understand why - I have terminal breast cancer myself - but to actually get out there and do it, for others, is just something else. Well done Naomi - you truly are an inspiration to us all. Enjoy the time you have with your obviously loving and doting husband and of course your little miracle boy, Devon. With much love and prayers. Frances XX

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son!, 13 Oct 2013
Put it this way - he is on his Xbox constantly playing this game - so he must love it!!!

Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this. Good recommendation by Amazon for me. Well written and nice story. Would read another of hers again definitely.

Missing You
Missing You
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Missing You (Kindle Edition)
Lovely story, well written - really enjoyed it. The 2nd of her books I have read and it didn't disappoint at all. Couldn't wait to get into bed and read and enjoy it!

teKKno Protective Shock Proof Stylish Dual Case Cover And LCD Guard for Apple iPod Touch 4 4G 4TH GEN / Red
Offered by teKKno
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 13 Oct 2013
Great value and really good product - does exactly what it says on the tin!! Nice chunky strong cover, well worth the cost!

NW
NW
Price: 3.66

1.0 out of 5 stars Confusing and Boring, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: NW (Kindle Edition)
I love reading hence why I joined some friends in an established book club. This was the latest 'chosen' book and I hate to admit it but I can't finish it. Have been flicking the pages on and on (my kindle) to try and get to the end as quickly as possible. I have found it confusing and boring! Hate to let a book defeat me - but can't wait for the next 'chosen' book so I can enjoy reading again.

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 12 Jun 2013
Read this for book club (Louise"s choice). Really enjoyed it although over too quickly! What to read next me thinks??!!

Chelsea FC Official Calendar 2013
Chelsea FC Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 May 2013
Great if you are a Chelsea fan - which my son is, so he was delighted with it. Made a fab Christmas present. Thank you for prompt service.

Wayne Rooney: My Decade in the Premier League
Wayne Rooney: My Decade in the Premier League
by Wayne Rooney
Price: 12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Present!, 6 May 2013
I having nothing against this item but I can't stand the bloke personally so wouldn't have bought it had my husband not put it on his wish list. So guess its great for Rooney fans - mind you bet he didn't write it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
by Rachel Joyce

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 May 2013
Very pleased with book. Hadn't realised it was a hard back (my fault!) but was in great condition etc. Thank you

Page: 1 | 2