Profile for ronin4 > Reviews

Applaws Multi Chicken Pouch 6 x 70 g
Applaws Multi Chicken Pouch 6 x 70 g
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat just didnt like any of the flavours :(, 30 Mar 2013
The only one she accepted twice was Chicken and Rice, the other two - Pumpkin and Asparagus- she barely touched :(

Applaws Cat Treat 30 g (Pack of 4)
Applaws Cat Treat 30 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Cat had no interest :(, 30 Mar 2013
Arrived promptly from Amazon within 2 days of ordering.
My cat saw them come down the path to front door with postman, I opened box in hallway, opened treats and she took a couple of sniffs, tried to take one in her mouth, but either it was too big or too hard and she then lost interest. I broke one piece into smaller pieces and she had one bit in her mouth but let it fall out, she has steadfastly ignored them ever since, when brought out of fridge:(

I accept some cats just wont like some things, but it would of been better to have been able to buy just one pack, rather than only a pack of 4.

Encore Cat Pouch Tuna and Whitebait 70 g (Pack of 16)
Encore Cat Pouch Tuna and Whitebait 70 g (Pack of 16)

2.0 out of 5 stars Stock problems, 25 Mar 2013
As these are different in texture and flavours to the tinned Encore cat food, its a pain to find my cats food is frequently not in stock . They are on Facebook, but their attitude is pretty poor and unhelpful, with regards to suppliers.
When Amazon were out of stock, for nearly a month I contacted Encore on Facebook. They did list places I could get this product in a reply to me, though when I told them I had phoned round all the Tesco and Sainsburys in my area and found out that they too were Out of Stock they never bothered to reply.
They did list a website as well as the two supermarkets, but when I went to complete my order on it, the website stated it didnt deliver to the West of Scotland (im just 10 minutes outside Glasgow!?!).
When I told of this problem I still didnt get a reply.

Buster Catrine Cat Play Ball
Buster Catrine Cat Play Ball

1.0 out of 5 stars Cat has barely noticed it., 25 Mar 2013
Played with it myself in front of her for about 10 minutes, she wasnt interested. But that is cats for you.
Would of been better if you could put treats inside it.

Good Girl Bat It! Wibble Wobble Cat Toy
Good Girl Bat It! Wibble Wobble Cat Toy
Offered by petcrazy

1.0 out of 5 stars Other than window, it sticks to nothing., 25 Mar 2013
Cat has shown no interest and the window is the only thing I found it would stick to, Tried radiator, table leg, wall, but didnt even hold for a second or two.

Philips HR1363 Hand Blender with Beaker & Chopper Accessory (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, but loud!, 25 Mar 2013
Bought this to blend for my sickly cat !
I cant believe people would want to use this for a baby, as the nose is quiet loud. Scares the hell out of my cat! LOL.
There is no container for the attached blender in Product picture, for small amounts of food you have to find a cup or something and that can lead to splattering everywhere. Thought the measuring beaker could be used to place food in for that, But on my first attempt I had fish splattered everywhere around my kitchen table.....but I did use the Turbo! :)
The other container, with blender inside it, does a great job with things like Oven cooked Chicken Breast, but you need to have a lot in it so that the blades arent just spinning above the food. Not great for my cats food, just means I have to add more water and the less watery the better.
So it will take a bit of understanding for anyone like me, whos never had a blender before and kind of thick :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the Best Before Date, 23 Mar 2013
I ordered one bag at start of March, to see if my cat would eat them. She did and as the Best Before date was December 2013, I ordered two more bags, although I ordered the Chicken flavour this time.

They arrived this morning with a best before date of May 2013. So Ive got 100+ to get through in just 2 months. Not great.

Had this problem before with Amazon and Cat foods, I bought 5 months of cat food and it arrived with a Best Before date of just 2 months away. I complained but got no real responce. There should be away of displaying a Batches Best Before date when you go to order.

UPDATE!
The company Greenies are on Facebook and are very helpful and quick to respond.
I ordered more that arrived spoiled due to cold weather, even though packaged in usual Amazon boxing. Got an immediate refund.

The big thing to note about these is that you should open the meds take one out, close the bottle and then wash your hands! I then place the pill on a hard surface and put the pill pocket hole facing down, on top of the pill then pick up the pill,seal and roll around in hand.
I found the only time she wont actually take them is if my hands smell of the meds itself.

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE Wrist Brace with extra power strap (Carpal Tunnel) - Breathable Model
Price: £14.95 - £33.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 28 Feb 2013
Bought both left and right supports. The picture on the cover of the box doesnt match the actual product, the instructions on the back of the box are full of various spelling mistakes and once you have deciphered what they are trying to say you will realise they are not even correct!

Xbox 360 Yellow Controller Replacement ThumbSticks (Joysticks / Thumb stick) + D Pad by ConsolesandGadgets
Offered by consoles_and_gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars A simple thing to get right, done wrong., 28 Feb 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
All they needed to do was stick some bumps on the thumbsticks, you know so your finger doesnt slide all over the place, but no, instead you get silky smooth pads. Genius.
DONT BUY.

Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Offered by Digitalville UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Did all my Spec checking before Purchasing and ....., 28 Feb 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
...it still runs way too slow. Checked what limited info Rocksteady gave, then found a website that checked my pc to see if it could run this game and then once purchased I ran the Benchmark, scoring at least 8 out of 10, all indications were this game would run fine Yet the game is chronically to slow and not worth the measly £10 I paid for it. Pathetic.
A quick look on Google shows you that the game has lots of PC problems and Rocksteady have done nothing to fix them, but they have managed to find the time to release Special Editions right, left and centre.
Will never buy from Rocksteady again, pathetic attempt at Customer service and blatant lies about "minimum" specs needed. Yes the game will run on these minimum specs, but it wont be very enjoyable.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2014 2:00 PM GMT