Profile for Z. Herczeg > Reviews

Z. Herczeg (Sutton)

Lg Nb3520A Sound Bar
Lg Nb3520A Sound Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Lg Nb3520A Sound Bar (Electronics)
Just got one yesterday as my partner really wanted one so I gave in. I have to say it sounds amazing! Its very easy to set up with PS3 or SKY box and also includes a USB slot so you can play music from that too! And of course Bluetooth so you can connect your smartphone too! If you are thinking to get one dont hesitate as you wont find anything like this in this price range! Well worth the money!

The Sacred Sword (Ben Hope, Book 7)
The Sacred Sword (Ben Hope, Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 19 Sept. 2012
If you are like me and dont know what to read buy this book! yet again an other amazing book from Scott Mariani.You wont be able to put it down I guarantee!

JVC Xtreme Xplosives Headphones with Remote and Microphone - Red
JVC Xtreme Xplosives Headphones with Remote and Microphone - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Headphones, 5 Jun. 2012
I never write reviews but this time I decided to make an exception. I read the reviews before I bought this and I was a bit worried before I ordered them. I listen music about 8 ours a day at work so headphones are very important to me. I have gone through a lots of different ones but I have to say the JVC XX earphones are great! I have a pair of iBeats Solo HD headphones and they are great but I prefer this one as its just sounds better in my opinion. If you are looking for a reasonably priced and fantastic earphones dont hesitate to buy these as they are great!

Toshiba Regza 42AV635DB 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview and Resolution +

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic TV!, 1 Feb. 2010
I was reading 100s of reviews from different models before I choose this Toshiba. I have to say it was a very good choise. The picture quality is fantastic!!! I have seen my friends Lgs,Sonys and I think this one is as good as them maybe better! And its absolutly beautifull on HD and playstation!
I would recommend it to everybody! A more expansive Sony or Panasonic does NOT give you better picture!

UPDATE 13/04/2013: The tv is still great never developed any faults and the picture quality is still betten than the latest LG and Panasonic tvs. I have it over 3 years now and I would still go with Toshiba again! 5*