Profile for Angela > Reviews

Feminine Wardrobe: 21 Beautiful Skirts, Dresses and Tops for You to Make
Feminine Wardrobe: 21 Beautiful Skirts, Dresses and Tops for You to Make
by Jinko Matsumoto

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it., 29 April 2014
There are 7 basic patterns with variations. The shapes are feminine and I like most of them. My first realization was a shirt and the instructions were easy to follow.
Amazon delivery always perfect.

Stylish Dress Book: Wear with Freedom [With Pattern(s)]
Stylish Dress Book: Wear with Freedom [With Pattern(s)]
by Yoshiko Tsukiori

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dresses, 29 April 2014
I like it very much and, even if I'm not an expert sewer the instructions are easy enought to follow and the patterns are really cute.
Amazon delivery was perfect.

I Am Cute Dresses: 25 Simple Designs
I Am Cute Dresses: 25 Simple Designs
by Sato Watanbe

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice patterns, 29 April 2014
Nice dresses, easy to follow instructions... the shapes of the fabric are geometrical, so there is no paper pattern, this is the reason why I gave it 4 stars and not five.
Amazon service perfect as always.

What Men Don't Tell Women about Business: Opening Up the Heavily Guarded Alpha Male Playbook
by Christopher V. Flett

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary if in business!, 14 Jan. 2014
It is the male point of view in working places.
It was an eyes opening experience, that gave me the tools to deeply understand the world of business, my working environment and the underlying forces that move it.

The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands: What Successful Marriage Is Really About
by Dr. Laura Schlessinger

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful!, 14 Jan. 2014
I think it's the perfect reading for every woman in a marriage or not...
It makes me think about the different ways of being respectful in a relation with another human being.

Element: Ballet Conditioning [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Element: Ballet Conditioning [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars My most loved exercise DVD!, 14 Jan. 2014
When I bought it I never tought I would love it that much!
I was looking for some exercise that toned and mantained my muscles lean and this became my most favorite routine.
It's effective, you can feel the work that my body makes. I like even the fact that it's easy to learn, there is not much coreography and as I'm not good at it I prefere something simple.
The environment is a beautiful garden and Elise Gulan is so delicate in the way she speaks and in the moves she shows that makes me feel elegant even doing my workout!

Knitwear Design Workshop: A Comprehensive Guide to Handknits
Knitwear Design Workshop: A Comprehensive Guide to Handknits
by Shirley Paden
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 3 July 2013
It's the book of books on knitting and designing your own knits... whatever you want to knit, there you can find step by step instructions on how to build it. It's an advanced level book, worth having at home.

Chiropractors Self-Help Back And Body Book: How You Can Relieve Common Aches and Pains at Home and on the Job
by Samuel Homola

5.0 out of 5 stars omplete, clear and scientifically correct, 3 July 2013
The book explains in a clear way all the situations you are when your back aches. It's useful for doing many things yourself, but it suggestes even when it's proper to see a doctor.

Design It, Knit It
Design It, Knit It
by Debbie Bliss
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice patterns, a few tips!, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Design It, Knit It (Spiral-bound)
The patterns are nice. When I ordered this book I thought it would have focused on projecting my own knitting, instead the pages dedicated to the creative process are quite few with good taste tips given in a colloquial style (that's why they take few pages!!!) The tips are good and I read all the non patter pages in half an hour on the bus to work....

Glam Knits: 25 Designs for Luxe Yarns
Glam Knits: 25 Designs for Luxe Yarns
by Stefanie Japel

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely patterns!, 20 Mar. 2013
I really wanted this book, and now that I've seen it I'm glad I bought it.
The patterns are very nice, the explanations are clear, the photos are beautiful and the price is good!

Page: 1 | 2