Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App
Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults - Best Free App

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 11 May 2016
For a free app this is awesome would recommend this app to everyone regardless of their artistic tallent. It's very relaxing and above all FUN!!!

Sky Go
Sky Go

5.0 out of 5 stars About bleeding time!!!, 7 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Sky Go (App)
Ive been waiting patiently for sky go to be compatible with the kindle, so hallelujah!!! I really dont know why this was not sorted out sooner? Yes amazon have their own tv stuff but come on!!! Anyway, its here now and im not disappointed. Awesome job, THANK YOU!!!!

Badlands (Cassie Dewel)
Badlands (Cassie Dewel)

5.0 out of 5 stars superb read, by superb author., 18 Oct. 2015
Excellent book! I love this author, and his characters. I look forward to every new book he releases. 11/10 well done CJ Box.

Kelloggs Cinnabon Cereal 9 oz/255 g
Kelloggs Cinnabon Cereal 9 oz/255 g

1.0 out of 5 stars check your sell by date!!!!, 18 Oct. 2015
Great cereal but found it a bit soft, not as crunchy as it usually is, BUT after reviewing the sell by date on the box, I found that its dated November 2015! NOT IMPRESSED!! This is the end of October! This was pretty expensive and a treat for my birthday. Will not buy from this company again. Cinnabon cereal is normally awesome when its not almost out of date.

Survivor on the River Kwai: The Incredible Story of Life on the Burma Railway
Survivor on the River Kwai: The Incredible Story of Life on the Burma Railway

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had met regarding twigs a true hero, 19 Mar. 2015
I had read the forgotten highlander by Alistair Urquhart and sobbed most of the way through it. At the end there was a few books recommended by Amazon and this was one of them. The atrocities that these young men suffered at the hands of the Japanese and Koreans was horrendous Japan should be made to apologise to ALL those who are still here and to the families of those who are not. These books should be part of our school systems curriculum so that the younger generations can understand what those brave men went through for our freedom. Reg, I hope that there is some kind of afterlife and your up there reunited with your pals, thank you for your bravery and for telling your story, one I will never forget. RIP Reg.

The Forgotten Highlander: My Incredible Story of Survival During the War in the Far East

5.0 out of 5 stars The most moving book I've ever read, 14 Mar. 2015
I cried like a baby reading this book. My generation know very little of the atrocities the Japanese army inflicted on our soldiers and allies. This book should be part of our history curriculum in schools so that future generations can learn what these brave souls went through in the name of freedom. Mr urquhart is a true hero, we need to teach our children and future generations to follow his example on how to be decent human beings.

The Talent Scout
The Talent Scout

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!! A must read, could no put it down., 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Talent Scout (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this ebook! Having read wills first book The replacement phenomenon, and absolutely LOVED it, I was eager to read this one.I mainly read in the evenings when tucked up in bed and found myself wanting to get to bed early just to read the next chapters! I fell in love with Brian and Jessica and found myself willing them on throughout their trials and tribulations. A thoroughly enjoyable book! Thanks Will for yet another excellent read! I look forward to your next one!!!

Ice Age Village
Ice Age Village

1.0 out of 5 stars what's with this game??????, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ice Age Village (App)
TWICE I have downloaded this game, once on an iPhone and once on the kindle and BOTH times when it asks you to download the new version it FREEZES and you can't play the game or even get into it!!! I'm so MAD as I spent some serious money on this to have it blow me out yet again!!! Get the glitches fixed people!! This is. Great game but it's let down badly by the download freeze. I will NOT. Be playing this again I'm so sick it bumped me twice! BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!! NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!!

Unseen (The Will Trent Series Book 7)
Unseen (The Will Trent Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 July 2013
Fantastic end to Lena and Sarah's entangled lives. Superb story tho the bad guy was easy to spot this time around. Well worth buying if your a fan or if you have never read a Karin slaughter book before.

Beyond All Evil: Two monsters, two mothers, a love that will last forever
Beyond All Evil: Two monsters, two mothers, a love that will last forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking read., 3 Jun. 2013
The strength and resilience of these two mothers is overwhelming. This book is a must read for any parent. I hope that both the evil murderers rot in jail, they don't deserve to ever be released.

Page: 1 | 2