Profile for D. Peacock > Reviews

Content by D. Peacock

D. Peacock (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Today I Will Fly! (Elephant and Piggie)
Today I Will Fly! (Elephant and Piggie)
by Mo Willems
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Purchased by special request for newly-reading grandson. Very popular with him and many others I'm sure!

Gironimo!: Riding the Very Terrible 1914 Tour of Italy
Gironimo!: Riding the Very Terrible 1914 Tour of Italy
by Tim Moore
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift for cycling son as I heard ..., 11 July 2014
Purchased as a gift for cycling son as I heard it being read on the radio and thought it was hilarious. I'm sure it will go down very well - really interesting and amusing.

Rocket Dog Womens Amaya Low-Top Trainers AMAYA-BLU Blue Rainbow Dye 6 UK, 39 EU
Rocket Dog Womens Amaya Low-Top Trainers AMAYA-BLU Blue Rainbow Dye 6 UK, 39 EU
Price: 17.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Rocket Dogs, 11 July 2014
I now have two pairs of Rocket Dogs and I'm very happy with both. They are a good generous fit for my wide feet and the bonus to a good fit is that they are great colours and designs.

HANDBAG STRAWBERRY THIEF BLUE ACROSS BODY BAG TAPESTRY DESIGN NEW
HANDBAG STRAWBERRY THIEF BLUE ACROSS BODY BAG TAPESTRY DESIGN NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 11 July 2014
This is a lovely little bag, beautiful colours, well made. it is quite small so check the measurements. It holds purse with credit cards, phone, glasses, a bit of make up - those sorts of bits and pieces.

Levi's Crewneck Graphic Fleece Women's Jumper Sand Dune Heather Hand Stripe Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Jumper, 6 May 2014
I'm a size 10/12 for tops; small size was fine, a fairly close fit but definitely not tight. Nice soft material and pretty subtle blue stripes. Not long on me either but I prefer shortish jumpers with jeans or trousers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 6 May 2014
Bought as a present, on request. Just what my granddaughter wanted! They are lovely and cuddly, a good size too. Definitely recommended.

Pharmore Ottoman 38 x 38 x 38 cm Medium Ruffle Pouffe, Brown
Pharmore Ottoman 38 x 38 x 38 cm Medium Ruffle Pouffe, Brown
Price: 48.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Ottoman pouffe, 6 May 2014
Required as a footstool and additional storage. Bought for someone else but it seems to be well made and fit for purpose - the person was very pleased with it and I would buy another of this type if I needed one.

Bubble Wrap 10m x 50cm (33ft x 1.7ft) - Rolled - ideal for house moving, posting items
Offered by PolyPostalBags
Price: 2.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine bubble wrap, 6 May 2014
Perfectly fine bubble wrap. Probably best for small wrapping jobs, not large scale wrapping for house moves as you'd need an awful lot of it.

Tear Drop 925 Silver Hook Earrings
Tear Drop 925 Silver Hook Earrings
Offered by Treasure Box Ltd
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 6 May 2014
I wanted a pair of silver earrings, small but 'noticeable', plain no stones; these are exactly what I was looking for. Very pretty and light to wear. Unfortunately I lost one - entirely my own fault as I should have used a backing stud. So I just bought another pair - at least I have a spare now! I'm very happy with them.

Leather Glasses Case By Harness In Purple, Open Top Design
Leather Glasses Case By Harness In Purple, Open Top Design

5.0 out of 5 stars what I wanted, 16 April 2014
Purple glasses case just what I wanted, good price and very prompt delivery - on its first outing today in my handbag!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4