Profile for Anthony Mark Walton > Reviews

Content by Anthony Mark W...

Anthony Mark Walton "Anthony" (Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Alien 3 - Original Soundtrack
Alien 3 - Original Soundtrack
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
One of finest film scores of the 90's film era. A nice blend of beauty and darkness.

A Nightmare on Elm Street, Part 4: The Dream Master
A Nightmare on Elm Street, Part 4: The Dream Master

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a good soundtrack, but was disappointed that some of the ..., 7 July 2014
This was a good soundtrack, but was disappointed that some of the score I bought it for was actually missing.

A Nightmare on Elm Street, Part 1 & 2
A Nightmare on Elm Street, Part 1 & 2
Price: 16.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Part 1 is much better than Part 2 for me, and stands with the films too.

16 Biggest Hits
16 Biggest Hits
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 6.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fan of country music, and Lynn Anderson is ..., 7 July 2014
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (Audio CD)
Big fan of country music, and Lynn Anderson is the true queen of it. Forget Dolly Parton, Anderson delivers country with heart and soul.

The Classical Collection
The Classical Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant collection of tracks by James Last, 7 July 2014
Brilliant collection of tracks by James Last. He is a loveable old guy who makes (some) boring old classics upbeat and groovy.

Wheels on the Bus
Wheels on the Bus
Offered by CDandVinyl
Price: 3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked some of her tracks as a kid but when ..., 7 July 2014
This review is from: Wheels on the Bus (Audio CD)
I'm not a Madonna fan really, I liked some of her tracks as a kid but when I heard this song I really took notice of her haha! Only thing is - it wasn't really Madonna, but it sounds very close! It was a good play on Ray Of Light and quite a catchy little track. I only bought this because it holds good memories of being at college and we all kind of liked it.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (Xbox 360)
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 8.43

5.0 out of 5 stars she loved it and for 2 weeks she was running round ..., 7 July 2014
A present for my girl friend, she loved it and for 2 weeks she was running round the living room with her air wand... She said it worked great with the Kinect.

If: Questions for the Game of Life
If: Questions for the Game of Life
by Evelyn McFarlane
Price: 7.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't find this book as fun as I thought I would, 7 July 2014
Didn't find this book as fun as I thought I would. I played it with my then girlfriend, and when found many of questions were repeated several times but just worded differently. I suppose it's a decent conversation starter for some situations, but with my family - we would only last a couple of questions before the booze kicked in and it turns into a shambles haha!

My Boy Lollipop - The Best Of Millie - 20 Ska and Soul Classics
My Boy Lollipop - The Best Of Millie - 20 Ska and Soul Classics
Price: 5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome collection. If you love ska and soul, 7 July 2014
Awesome collection. If you love ska and soul, then you should check out Millie - the queen of two tone!

ABBA: The Singles [VINYL]
ABBA: The Singles [VINYL]
Price: 98.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect History of ABBA in Singles, 7 July 2014
This review is from: ABBA: The Singles [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I do like ABBA, as I grew up listening to them. I was lucky enough to do some design work on a Benny and Bjorn project once, which resulted in me receiving a lovely letter and photo! So the group has a special place in my heart as not only did they give me good memories growing up - but they got into a career of graphical design, which was kind of an accident.

This item is a great companion to the Album box set, "ABBA - The Vinyl Collection"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6