Profile for A. Southerton > Reviews

A. Southerton (Birmingham,England)

Face the Wind and fly: The Heartlands series
Face the Wind and fly: The Heartlands series

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov 2014
Nice and easy reading I loved it

Susannah's Garden (A Blossom Street Novel)
Susannah's Garden (A Blossom Street Novel)
by Debbie Macomber

5.0 out of 5 stars Blossom Street, 26 Sep 2013
Loved it I have the whole series and have enjoyed every one, they all sort of interlink in some way and the characters pop up in one way or another in many of the books

Secrets in Burracombe (Burracombe Novels)
Secrets in Burracombe (Burracombe Novels)
by Lilian Harry

5.0 out of 5 stars Burracombe, 26 Sep 2013
Reading it now and I am engrossed already, I love the series and have read them all but Snowfall that one is next

Nokia BL-4C - Mobile Phone Battery 3.7V 720mAh
Nokia BL-4C - Mobile Phone Battery 3.7V 720mAh
Offered by SIDZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, 26 Sep 2013
Just what hubby wanted, he will not change his phone and was delighted when I found a battery at a very reasonable price,

Cacherel Eden Eau de Parfum Spray 30 ml
Cacherel Eden Eau de Parfum Spray 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Eden, 26 Sep 2013
I have always used this product, the price was the best I have seen for a long time, it was well packaged.and delivery was prompt

The Last Lighthouse Keeper
The Last Lighthouse Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant I loved it., 18 Jun 2007
Another brilliant book by Alan Titchmarsh,he certainly knows how to spin a good yarn.He manages to bring to life the ruggedness of Cornwall and the lives of his characters, the neighbourliness of boat owners(including a very independant cat) and through it all a nice chunk of a love story,what more could anyone want? My advice...Buy and enjoy this book.

Rosie
Rosie
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosie, 23 May 2007
This review is from: Rosie (Mass Market Paperback)
What a delight,I loved it .The storyline is wonderful so is Rosie herself. A slightly outrageous,whacky mature !!!lady who is not going down without a fight and is determined to live life to the full, even if it does`nt meet with all of her family`s approval. Whoever heard of a lady that age getting herself arrested, running away from home, then turning up on her grandsons doorstep,and what a great relationship they have.There are so many surprises in this book.Alan Titchmarsh has done it again.

Only Dad
Only Dad

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Dad, 17 May 2007
This review is from: Only Dad (Paperback)
I bought this book as I had read other Alan Titchmarsh books,and enjoyed them all.This I think is my favourite so far,I loved it.Initially I intended to take it on holiday but couldnt resist the temptation to read it.It was very sad in places and humourous in others,but just shows what life can throw at you.Only Dad was a wonderful journey of the relationship between father and daughter,all interwoven with a young woman growing up,and both of them learning to deal with all sorts of emotions.I just couldnt put it down,and read it in just 2 days. As with all this authors books I didnt want it to end.