Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London, England)

Vilene 120 cm x 175 mm Bondaweb
Vilene 120 cm x 175 mm Bondaweb
Offered by HaberCrafts

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't offer much stiffness, 29 Jun. 2014
I bought this to reinforce a skirt waistband I made. I couldn't tell the difference with or without it. The fabric was already reasonably stiff doubled so maybe I got the wrong weight web. I'm sure it will come in use when I make something else in the future though.

15pcs Sewing Machine Foot Feet For BROTHER,BABYLOCK,JANOME,ELNA,KENMORE
15pcs Sewing Machine Foot Feet For BROTHER,BABYLOCK,JANOME,ELNA,KENMORE
Offered by DYNAICS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like a kid in a candy shop!, 29 Jun. 2014
This is an absolutely wonderful bargain. The feet all fit my janome new home harmony (model is more than 10 yrs old) perfectly. I've test driven lots of them now and I am just so happy with them, and am using them for different techniques (I suddenly have the urge to pipe edges and gather stuff...) The leaflet included in the pack is a gem, tells you what each are with their picture and what applications you can use them for. For a fairly inexperienced dressmaker like myself this is an ideal way to increase your kit and learn and practice new techniques without breaking the bank. For the price I paid for the entire set, I would only get one foot from Janome!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars There's only one per order, 29 Jun. 2014
I realised after I received this item that I made the mistake. As the picture with the item showed the four different sizes I assumed I got all four, but the price is per tape maker. I got the 6mm which is the size I think I'll be most likely to use for now anyway as I want to use it to finish inside seams, make Hong Kong seams, for the inside of my sewing projects.
I am pleased with the item but it would have been more cost effective to just get all four sizes in a pack, which I know other sellers offer.

Pack of 25 15mm Bright Multi Coloured 2 Holes Round Buttons , for Sewing, Scrapbooking, Embelishments, Crafts, Jewellery making, shabby chic, Knitting,
Offered by Little Freckle LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 29 Jun. 2014
I adore these buttons. They make an excellent finish to clothes, and look really unique and expensive. I'll definitely be getting more when these are all used up on my sewing projects

Estone New 100pcs 10mm Mixed Color Round Shape Resin Buttons Sewing Accessories Hot

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, 29 Jun. 2014
I got these for using on clothes I make my little one. I'm really happy with them. Good size for toddlers clothes I think, and a great range of colours.

Hemline Dressmaker Fabric Marking Pencils with Brush, Set of 3
Hemline Dressmaker Fabric Marking Pencils with Brush, Set of 3
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Even at this price, these could be way better, 29 Jun. 2014
These pencils are of a quite inferior quality. I could hardly see any of the markings I made despite pressing firmly on the fabrics. Also the
Iids don't stay on them which is very irritating. I think I'll go back to using tailor's chalk.

The Words to Say It
The Words to Say It
by Bruno Bettleheim

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I've read so far in 2007, 1 July 2007
This review is from: The Words to Say It (Paperback)
Marie Cardinal's autobiographical novel based on the personal experiences of psychotherapy is simply AMAZING. I was stunned and moved by how she communicated the complexitites of her childhood experiences, thoughts, and dreams, and the impact of psychoanalysis on her life - such an aptly named book!!

A Guide for the Advanced Soul: A Book of Insight (In tune books)
A Guide for the Advanced Soul: A Book of Insight (In tune books)
by Susan Hayward

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 27 Jun. 2007
This is absolutely fabulous and it REALLY works: Hold a problem in your mind, open this book to any page and there will be your answer.

It's perfect book to have at hand if you need inspiration.