Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Level Up Your Day: How to Maximize the 6 Essential Areas of Your Daily Routine
Level Up Your Day: How to Maximize the 6 Essential Areas of Your Daily Routine

5.0 out of 5 stars some great tips, 2 Jan. 2015
I'm pretty organised, but fail to make me time a priority. I picked up some great tips in this book that I'm definitely going to put in place from tonight! Quick read, but packed full of ideas

Affirmations: The Power of Affirmations & The Secret to Their Success - Plus 1,000 Positive Affirmations to Transform Any Area of Your Life (Law of Attraction in Action Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 18 Mar. 2014
This is the second of Louise's book, that I've read. Full of really practical advice, and she gets to the point quickly, so really easy to implement!

The Power of Less
The Power of Less
by Leo Babauta

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 July 2011
This review is from: The Power of Less (Paperback)
Such an accessible read, with practical tips you can easily put into place immediately. The whole book is full of common sense ideas, but sometimes we all get caught up in the rush of our lives, we forget to apply common sense! This book doesn't patronise the reader, it's been an inspiring read - one that I've recommended to several people in the last week.

If life is too full on, and you're losing yourself in everything you 'have' to do - this is the book for you.

Enjoy!

Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum 17)
Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum 17)
by Janet Evanovich

1.0 out of 5 stars Same old same old, 30 Jun. 2011
Awful. When are these characters going to develop? What happened to enable Stephanie to sleep with both men, without any of her usual guilt, the whole 'vordo' spell was ridiculous. I have been a huge fan of these books, and so am interested in what happens with the characters, but repeatedly feel that the author is taking us for mugs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2011 8:22 PM GMT