Profile for Pickle > Reviews

Content by Pickle

Pickle "Branston" (Leighton Buzzard Beds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Enriching Body Butter Jar
Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Enriching Body Butter Jar
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, now very happy, 26 Jun 2014
I ordered two of these, which came quickly and well packed. However for some reason the screw lid on one was broken [so some of the cream had escaped]] Contacted Scottish Fine soaps who sent a replacement lid, which was a superior quality to the broken one. Not happy, so contacted Scottish Soaps again and they immediately sent a replacement. OK so it took two phone calls, but the problem was resolved satisfactorily and they apologised. The cream is lovely, skin absorbs it nice and quickly lovely subtle scent. So win, win all round.

Blank Square Coaster Printed Insert /Photo -Plastic 80x80mm (CS02) - Pack of 10
Blank Square Coaster Printed Insert /Photo -Plastic 80x80mm (CS02) - Pack of 10
Offered by My-Accessories
Price: 5.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted, 27 April 2014
I run a sewing club for children so I wanted these to be deep enough to take a piece of embroidered binca, unfortunately they are not deep enough. That said they are a bit small [for my purpose] however I will be able to use them [or at least the school will].
Are definitely deep enough to take, thinner fabric, pictures, card etc. They are also of a good quality so excellent value for money, delivery was very quick. If they had been deep enough for my purpose would have received 5 * , despite the size I would have adapted my project to fit.

Blank 90mm x 90mm Picture Frame (PF01) - Pack of 25
Blank 90mm x 90mm Picture Frame (PF01) - Pack of 25
Offered by My-Accessories
Price: 13.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted, 27 April 2014
I run a sewing club for children so I wanted these to be deep enough to take a piece of embroidered binca, unfortunately they are not deep enough. That said they are a good size and I will be able to use them [or at least the school will].

NEW-Luxury Dog Bed XXL 42"PINK For the largest of breeds. Double Stuffed Cushion. Thick Rubber Waterproof Base

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy dog & cat, 26 Feb 2014
I have had this bed for 2/3 months now and my boys love it. The dog wouldn't go in until his old bed was put in it. The cat won't go in it unless the dog is here. It's a good size our dog weighs 35kg and is a cross labrador/retriever there is plenty of room for him and the cat [who is a big cat nearly 8kg and vert says he doesn't need to loose weight!]. The bright pink colour was a bit off putting to start with [I thought I had ordered beige]. That said is it sturdy, no holes have been clawed into, the boys carry the lining about and hide things underneath the cushion. So yes it is sturdy for our purposes, the dog is 8 and the cat 10 so can't say whether it would be suitable for younger dogs who might be a bit more destructive :-)

Ark Craft 6mm Pipe Cleaner Assorted Bumper Bag 100pcs
Ark Craft 6mm Pipe Cleaner Assorted Bumper Bag 100pcs
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 2.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Pipe cleaners, 26 Feb 2014
I bought a big selection of colours and lengths including black ones.. I wanted them to make insects and particularly spiders with, they are perfect for that. The quality is good, they aren't unravelling. Good colour selection, excellent value for money my local shop is selling pipe cleaners at 18p each. Delivery was very quick. I'm satisfied :-)

Chenille Chunky Neon Pipe Cleaners x 60 bag

Gibsons 500 XL Pieces Swings and Roundabouts Jigsaw Puzzle
Gibsons 500 XL Pieces Swings and Roundabouts Jigsaw Puzzle
Price: 11.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 30 Jan 2014
I am a fan of Gibson's 500 XL jigsaw puzzles, as they are still difficult [relatively], amusing , a good size and pieces easy to handle. This puzzle was extremely easy [I thought] I sat and did it in one hit [3-4 hours] usually they last double that time. I liked the subject & the nice bold colours.

Gibsons 500 XL Pieces Puppies Will Be Puppies Jigsaw Puzzle
Gibsons 500 XL Pieces Puppies Will Be Puppies Jigsaw Puzzle
Price: 11.05

4.0 out of 5 stars More difficult than I thought, 29 Jan 2014
I almost didn't buy this as it looked too easy. Well appearances can be deceptive. My only problem with it is that the quality is not up to the usual Gibson standard, a few pieces had not been totally cut through , however that could just be a one off.
I enjoyed doing this.