Profile for Pickle > Reviews

Content by Pickle

Pickle "Branston" (Leighton Buzzard Beds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
500m Roll Curling Ribbon - Emerald Green
500m Roll Curling Ribbon - Emerald Green
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Nov 2014
Just what I wanted, both for wrapping parcels and to hang decorations from, excellent value for money

Set Of 6 Christmas Gift Bags (Small)
Set Of 6 Christmas Gift Bags (Small)
Offered by Panorama Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic bags ideal for Christmas, 12 Nov 2014
These bags were exactly what I wanted and for the price can't be beaten. Designs are typical Christmassy ones.

Curling Ribbon 500m - Red
Curling Ribbon 500m - Red
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: Curling Ribbon 500m - Red
Extremely good value for money, just like you buy in the shops, but longer & cheaper. Delivered very quickly as well. And I will definitely be buying more in different colours. I also found it to be very useful in school.

Disposable White Aprons (Flat Pack of 100)
Disposable White Aprons (Flat Pack of 100)
Offered by Crown Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Oct 2014
These are just what I wanted I only had one minor issue with them is that I wanted them for children, but just knotted the neck bit a bit.
Would recommend them and will no doubt buy some more soon.
Children that used them were aged 6-9 and the aprons covered them head to foot, and kept clothes lovely & clean, durable as well. The children made sweets wearing them [none cook ones], later on they were used as children served food to visiting parents, would use them when painting as well.

Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Enriching Body Butter Jar
Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Enriching Body Butter Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, now very happy, 26 Jun 2014
I ordered two of these, which came quickly and well packed. However for some reason the screw lid on one was broken [so some of the cream had escaped]] Contacted Scottish Fine soaps who sent a replacement lid, which was a superior quality to the broken one. Not happy, so contacted Scottish Soaps again and they immediately sent a replacement. OK so it took two phone calls, but the problem was resolved satisfactorily and they apologised. The cream is lovely, skin absorbs it nice and quickly lovely subtle scent. So win, win all round.

Blank Square Coaster Printed Insert /Photo -Plastic 80x80mm (CS02) - Pack of 10
Blank Square Coaster Printed Insert /Photo -Plastic 80x80mm (CS02) - Pack of 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted, 27 April 2014
I run a sewing club for children so I wanted these to be deep enough to take a piece of embroidered binca, unfortunately they are not deep enough. That said they are a bit small [for my purpose] however I will be able to use them [or at least the school will].
Are definitely deep enough to take, thinner fabric, pictures, card etc. They are also of a good quality so excellent value for money, delivery was very quick. If they had been deep enough for my purpose would have received 5 * , despite the size I would have adapted my project to fit.

Blank Square Photo Coaster Insertable Plastic - 90mm x 90mm (N1) - Pack of 25
Blank Square Photo Coaster Insertable Plastic - 90mm x 90mm (N1) - Pack of 25
Offered by My-Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted, 27 April 2014
I run a sewing club for children so I wanted these to be deep enough to take a piece of embroidered binca, unfortunately they are not deep enough. That said they are a good size and I will be able to use them [or at least the school will].
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2014 2:14 PM BST

NEW-Luxury Large Dog Bed XXL 42" For the largest of breeds.
NEW-Luxury Large Dog Bed XXL 42" For the largest of breeds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy dog & cat, 26 Feb 2014
I have had this bed for 2/3 months now and my boys love it. The dog wouldn't go in until his old bed was put in it. The cat won't go in it unless the dog is here. It's a good size our dog weighs 35kg and is a cross labrador/retriever there is plenty of room for him and the cat [who is a big cat nearly 8kg and vert says he doesn't need to loose weight!]. The bright pink colour was a bit off putting to start with [I thought I had ordered beige]. That said is it sturdy, no holes have been clawed into, the boys carry the lining about and hide things underneath the cushion. So yes it is sturdy for our purposes, the dog is 8 and the cat 10 so can't say whether it would be suitable for younger dogs who might be a bit more destructive :-)

Ark Craft 6mm Pipe Cleaner Assorted Bumper Bag 100pcs
Ark Craft 6mm Pipe Cleaner Assorted Bumper Bag 100pcs
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

4.0 out of 5 stars Pipe cleaners, 26 Feb 2014
I bought a big selection of colours and lengths including black ones.. I wanted them to make insects and particularly spiders with, they are perfect for that. The quality is good, they aren't unravelling. Good colour selection, excellent value for money my local shop is selling pipe cleaners at 18p each. Delivery was very quick. I'm satisfied :-)

Chenille Chunky Neon Pipe Cleaners x 60 bag