Profile for Pickle > Reviews

Content by Pickle

Pickle "Branston" (Leighton Buzzard Beds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kipling Casual Daypack, 36 cm, 16 Liters, Cobalt blue
Kipling Casual Daypack, 36 cm, 16 Liters, Cobalt blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I hoped for, 2 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Casual Daypack (Luggage)
I bought this for my 10 year old granddaughter. When it first arrived I thought it was a bit small but no absolutely perfect size for a child/teenager. She loves the colour. We chose this as we know how hardwearing Kipling items are and as it's going to school daily with books etc, we know that it will be able to stand up to this sort of usage, as there cases stand up to be thrown about by baggage handlers without any problem, this backpack should easily stand up to the rigours of school life. This item came from Germany very quickly.

500m Roll Curling Ribbon - Royal Blue
500m Roll Curling Ribbon - Royal Blue
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was expecting, 29 Aug. 2015
Package arrived on time and was well packed. I wouldn't have called it Royal blue but a lilac colour which I actually prefer so I'm happy.

Curling Ribbon Gold 500 metres
Curling Ribbon Gold 500 metres
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, 29 Aug. 2015
I bought four colours Gold, White, Pink & Red, all came in one parcel and on time , the pink is more fuchsia in colour but that's fine , very good value for money so happy with my purchase and I would buy again.

100 x Multi Coloured Tissue Paper / Gift Wrap / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
Offered by Robelli Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 29 Aug. 2015
Not a great selection of colours, whilst I appreciate that I couldn't choose the colours to send out 5 x2 packs shows a lack of thought, I therefore have five packs of ten sheets of dull colours. Another five packs of ten sheets with only two colours I can use. Very disappointed. Like a previous reviewer I will be using this for packing up christmas decorations etc.

Super Six Assortment of Cellophane Clear Film Rolls
Super Six Assortment of Cellophane Clear Film Rolls
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

4.0 out of 5 stars Overview, 29 Aug. 2015
Arrived on time well packed a good selection of colours. Just hope I can use it for I want [ stained glass windows with children] if not I'll find something else to use it for. Either way good value for money

Suki Lil Peepers Plush Soft Toy.. Sizzle The Red Dragon 22028 Medium
Suki Lil Peepers Plush Soft Toy.. Sizzle The Red Dragon 22028 Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 16 Feb. 2015
This dragon is one of four that I have bought, I'm very pleased with him, nice bright colour he's soft and cuddly and perfect as a classes mascot.

Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls Draden Dragon
Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls Draden Dragon
Offered by Littlepersonalmailorderco

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 16 Feb. 2015
He's a very nice dragon and will do what I want him to do which is to be a classroom mascot. However he's not as nice looking as the three other ones I bought. He's not very cuddly.

Melissa & Doug Zephyr Dragon
Melissa & Doug Zephyr Dragon

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Zephyr Dragon (Toy)
This one is cute and just as the picture shows and like the beige/gold one will be perfect as a classes mascot.

Melissa & Doug Lustre Dragon
Melissa & Doug Lustre Dragon

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I hoped for, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Lustre Dragon (Toy)
this dragon looks quite boring in the picture & I almost didn't buy him. i am however absolutely delighted with him, he's the best of the 4 I have bought. Absolutely love him, and he'll be perfect as a class mascot.

50 x Multi Coloured Tissue Paper / Gift Wrap / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30")
Offered by Robelli Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Dec. 2014
Great value, exactly what I needed, delivered quickly. Will definitely buy again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4