Profile for l2l9 > Reviews

Content by l2l9

l2l9

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Hair force Mask - Strength, Structural Repair and Hair Growth Enhancement - 200ml
Offered by DirectHealth&Beauty

2.0 out of 5 stars Conditioner, 18 Dec. 2013
It's a hair conditioner. That's it. I have oily scalp & that's perhaps the reason for my hair loss. Used this once on my scalp & totally regretted it. Scalp got oilier & more hair fell off. So, no, it is not a Growth Enhancer at all. Now use it on my hair ends only. Will not buy this again.

ResultSport® Level 1 Foam Padded Weighted 1.2kg (2.65lb) Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop 100cm wide
Offered by ResultSport

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Dec. 2013
Have only ever tried plastic hula hoops in school days & was very skeptical about the recent fad of hoops with magnetic massager knobs. Reviews have indicated those ones cause bruising around the waist & I definitely did not want bruises in hopes of a smaller waist. This one works great. It looked huge when put together & heavy but once I got started, I could keep going! It was fun to use & I got a waist/muscle massage that felt "glowy" & bearable to keep hooping for a few minutes every day. Will keep at it a few months & may consider upgrading to a heavier one when this one gets too easier.

Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara - Black
Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara - Black
Offered by Jaks Beauty Parlour

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly waterproof, no smudges & very black, 18 Dec. 2013
Just the way I like it. Many mascaras claim to be waterproof/smudge-proof but most end up on my lower lid with panda effect. Guess I have oily lids/skin so my mascara has to be truly waterproof & black black for full effect as my skin tone isn't the fairest of them all. Very happy with this product. Lasts all day, keeps the curl up, no smudge, no panda effect. Just need to make sure to clean it off with a good eye makeup remover.

Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler
Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler
Offered by Intern Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 18 Dec. 2013
Very impressive. Great value. I used to swear by the Shu Uemura Lash curler only - it used to be the only curler that did not give me 90 degrees angled curls or pull on my lashes. Misplaced my Shu Uemura curler then decided to try the heated kind as it was supposed to "heat-perm" lashes to a longer-lasting curl. But it did not feel right warming up the lashes so close to the eyes & always felt it might "harm"/weaken lashes eventually. Wanted to buy another Shu Uemura curler which is more expensive than this one & took much longer to deliver. After reading reviews, decided to try this one. And, wow, great job. Great price.

Natracare Organic Ultra Thin Panty Liners - Pack of 22
Natracare Organic Ultra Thin Panty Liners - Pack of 22
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Dec. 2013
Amazing feel. Very different from other household brands used before. Tried these as I got sensitive to some of the other brands/types. Quality feels good. Takes longer to deliver but worth the wait. Ordering more & trying other types of this brand too.

Natracare Organic All Cotton Tampons With Applicator - Regular 16

RJM Ladies Mocha Brown Knitted Headband & Lurex With Knitted Flower One Size
RJM Ladies Mocha Brown Knitted Headband & Lurex With Knitted Flower One Size
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my style, 18 Dec. 2013
Decided to return this item as it looked strange on me & were simply not my style. Was hoping to keep my ears warm while looking stylish, as hats/beanies look strange on my head too. Think I will stick to scarfs, snoods & hoodies.

Louche Helga Headband Women's Hat Cream One Size
Louche Helga Headband Women's Hat Cream One Size

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my style, 18 Dec. 2013

Engel Children's 100% Organic Merino Wool Long Johns (8. 176cm (16 Years))
Engel Children's 100% Organic Merino Wool Long Johns (8. 176cm (16 Years))
Offered by Marmaduke The Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but slightly itchy & horrendous-looking, 17 Dec. 2013
Bought these as I needed a petite pair of Long Johns so decided to go with kid size. Kept warm well enough but it really is quite ugly-looking. Not at all flattering but I guess it isn't meant to be. Great for super cold nights when the heater just isn't enough but would never let anyone see me in these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14