ARRAY(0x9db051b0)

Guardian Dual Function-white
Offered by EVAQ8
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan 2014
I use these little gems on the straps of my backpack to give me more road presence and visibility when motorcycling here in india. Better than anything made for cycling and at a fraction of the cost of bike items

Guardian Adventure Lights Expedition Light Red
Guardian Adventure Lights Expedition Light Red
Offered by Dragonfly Optical
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 28 Jan 2014
I use these little gems on my backpack when motorcycling here in India, adds a little road presence and visability

Rocksmith (Real Tone cable not included) [Online Game Code]
Rocksmith (Real Tone cable not included) [Online Game Code]
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Jan 2014
But Rocksmith2014 is even better!

I purchased this as it allows Rocksmith 2014 users to play songs from this version, although an extra conversion pack is required.

Oil Safari: In Search of the Source of America's Fuel
Oil Safari: In Search of the Source of America's Fuel
Price: 2.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read, 28 Jan 2014
This is a brilliant piece of journalism, it tells the story of oil and how the oil industry works. There are some great human stories in there two, Nigerian activists, gas station workers and people in the oil and gas industry

Esung Motorcycle bike camera handlebar mount contour + Gopro tripod mount adapter
Offered by Esung Store
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Really not bad, 28 Jan 2014
This is an OK product and represents good value for money. Would I trust it with a 2,000 camera? In its current form no but I used it with my samsung s4 zoom at 100km/h and it held up well.

Although I have now modified it, given the stresses of bumpy roads in India and the weight of my camera.

The clamping part is quite substantial and sturdy but the upper part is not quite as well constructed.

I found that I do not need lateral rotation so added epoxy putty above the clamp to prove more strength as the unit is only held together with a small self tapping screw. I am also considering adding a little reinforcement above to add strength there too just to be safe.

Otherwise a worthwhile purchase

Draper 40394 Aluminium Tool Case
Draper 40394 Aluminium Tool Case
Price: 23.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 11 Aug 2013
Being unable to source these items in India (can you believe?) I ordered two from the UK for taking medical instruments to our clinics in Delhi. They are excellent for this use.

I believe however that the hinges seem a little sloppy , pretty good value none the less

Quality Nursing Bandage Dressing Scissors Brushed Stainless Steel Autoclavable
Quality Nursing Bandage Dressing Scissors Brushed Stainless Steel Autoclavable
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies
Price: 4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scissors but..., 10 Aug 2013
I ordered these for our orthopaedic centre in New Delhi, the ones available in India are always blunt. They arrived faster than expected considering the distance and were very good. My only gripe is that I was unsure how big they are. They are a little small (approx 4") for our needs but are very good value and at least they cut.

Chase CHC-100B Guitar Hard Shell Case For Electric Bass Guitar
Chase CHC-100B Guitar Hard Shell Case For Electric Bass Guitar

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 29 May 2013
I bought this to take my bass on flights, I was worried that I would have to check it in and needed to be sure it would survive the trip. The dimensions of the case 118x34x7 just fit into the maximum dimensions allowed (120x38x30)for instruments carried as hand luggage, most times the airline will make you drop the case at the aircraft which I think is better and cheaper than checking it in. After my first flight, the case survived ok, however, the corners are not protected by metal so show damage there. Overall a good sturdy case, although a little heavy, which probably can't be avoided. Great value.

3x CREE XML T6 LED Bicycle Headlight 4 Modes 3800 Lumens + battery + charger
3x CREE XML T6 LED Bicycle Headlight 4 Modes 3800 Lumens + battery + charger
Offered by Allround Housewife
Price: 23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 24 Jan 2013
For 35 this is a super bright light, I use it for cycling to work. I have no compaints except it took some time to arrive from Hong Kong.

Tenn Brushed Back Reflective Cycling Road Overshoes Black 7-8
Tenn Brushed Back Reflective Cycling Road Overshoes Black 7-8

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 24 Jan 2013
for a tenner these are great, I actually use them over training shoes, they keep my feet warm and I have had no issues with cold feet at all. They are not water proof, and I have felt the water coming through, but I expect my new mudgaurds will reduce the spray from the front wheel somewhat. One could spray them with fabric waterproofing

Page: 1 | 2 | 3