Profile for Leonie Redgate > Reviews

World of Warcraft Monopoly Board Game: World of Warcraft Monopoly
World of Warcraft Monopoly Board Game: World of Warcraft Monopoly
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Feb. 2013
I bought this for myself but to play with family at Christmas. My brother and I are the only ones who play WoW. BUT my mum, dad and sister really enjoyed it! The artwork is great and it's great being able to picture my character questing and to tell stories.

Strangely, ALL of us found it more fun than regular Monopoly.

I HIGHLY recommend it to any fan of fantasy games - especially Warcraft fans of course! :)

Trine 2: Collector's Edition (PC/Mac DVD)
Trine 2: Collector's Edition (PC/Mac DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Glitchy :(, 28 Nov. 2012
I don't know why but it's incredibly glitchy on my laptop, which it should be as it's quite a good gaming laptop. I would give specs but I have no idea when it comes to computers! Other than that it looks great and is rather fun (of what I could stand to play!)

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 28 Nov. 2012
I've just started playing through Pandaria on my main. Taking my time and thoroughly enjoying it! The quests are fun and different, the new races are awesome (I kinda love the Hozen :D), the voice acting is good, and the scenery. Oh the scenery. It is gorgeous! I'm in awe every time I play now. It's just beautiful and I don't know what else to say! Many screens are being taken!

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PC DVD)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PC DVD)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Assassin's Creed, 28 Nov. 2012
Ezio is my favourite Assassin's Creed character - yet to play AC3, super excited for it :D I have to wait until I go home for Christmas though :( - I don't know what else to write. Good game. I find it easier to play this on PC rather than Xbox - though I'm sure that will be open to great debate! ;)

The Complete World of Human Evolution
The Complete World of Human Evolution
by Chris Stringer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 28 Nov. 2012
I used this for my Archaeology essay and really liked it so bought it for further reading, also to allow parents essay access as they are interested in it too :)