Profile for H. Schofield > Reviews

Content by H. Schofield

H. Schofield "kitschgirl 74" (Norfolk, UK)

Young Blood
Young Blood
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Young Blood (MP3 Download)
I don't normally like Sophie Ellis-Bextor but this song is totally different from her usual stuff and it's beautiful. Well worth a listen

Somewhere Only We Know
Somewhere Only We Know
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Nov 2013
This is a fab version, the original by Keane is very good too but I prefer this. Lily's voice works really well with this song and I also lik that it's slightly slower

KING SIZE BED FITTED SHEET- EXTRA DEEP-NAVY BLUE
KING SIZE BED FITTED SHEET- EXTRA DEEP-NAVY BLUE
Offered by LEEP
Price: 16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Nov 2013
When I received the bed sheet I noticed that it had been re-stitched and where the initial sewing had been it had left marks and in some places small holes. After approaching the seller I received a discount. Since then I have noticed that the sheet is still not colourfast and have 2 loads of blue washing to prove it! I will not be purchasing from this seller again.

I Love You Phillip Morris [DVD]
I Love You Phillip Morris [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Carrey
Price: 5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Nov 2013
I love this movie. To be honest I think it's Ewan McGregor that steels the show and really makes it. It's fun and silly and highly enjoyable. As it's based on a true story involving a life of crime you are left wondering at times if you should really be liking it and if so are you condoning it.

The Great Comic Relief Bake Off: 13 Easy Recipes Perfect for a Bake Sale (Comic Relief 2013)
by Great British Bake Off

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 28 Feb 2013
I was hoping to find some of the recipes from the Great Comic Relief Celebrity Bake Off in this and was very disappointed to find none :-(
The recipes are a bit standard and nothing special

Obbekjaers 200mg Extra Strength One-a-Day Peppermint - Pack of 60 Capsules
Obbekjaers 200mg Extra Strength One-a-Day Peppermint - Pack of 60 Capsules
Offered by Nutriglow
Price: 10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & exceptional price, 28 Feb 2013
I've been using this product for several years now to aid digestion. I suffer with several food intolerances and this allows me to eat a few naughty treats every so often!
This seller offers this product at the cheapest price I've ever found so would thoroughly recommend.

Traditional Amish Quilts: Over 30 beautiful patterns to make
Traditional Amish Quilts: Over 30 beautiful patterns to make
by Rachel T. Pellman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 8 July 2010
If you're interested to know more about Amish quilts and how to make one then this is the book for you. It has beautiful colour photos of original Amish quilts and clear instructions complete with templates on how to make one. The ideas given in this book could be used to make other quilted or patchwork items. The templates for the stitched work are stunning. This would be a great addition for anyone interested in quilting and/or patchwork.

Kenwood Multi Pro Compact FP225 Food Processor, Silver
Kenwood Multi Pro Compact FP225 Food Processor, Silver
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 47.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 29 Aug 2009
Despite the previous review. I would thoroughly recommend this product. It's really good value and perfect for smaller kitchens. It's a really nice piece of kit & does what it says on the tin!