Profile for TMG 50 > Reviews

Content by TMG 50

TMG 50

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BUNNY BUSINESS 8-Panel Playpen with Free Safety Net and Nylon Floor, 55 x 55-inch, Extra Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous for small animals, 13 Nov. 2015
Our baby rabbit got her head stuck in the bars, she hurt her jaw and one ear has never recovered, she holds it horizontally now. We then bought storage cubes to custom build her pen which are much safer, these play pens are not suitable for small animals.

Serrapeptase 80,000IU / 90 Tablets
Serrapeptase 80,000IU / 90 Tablets
Offered by DWPUK

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't realise how good they are till you run out..., 13 Nov. 2015
I started taking Serrapeptase for a bartolins cyst after reading online reviews. I also suffer with ME and fibromyalgia. So far the cyst has not returned and the constant back pain I suffer at work decreased. Then I ran out, big mistake, my neck/back pain returned and several other more subtle issues cropped up again just to add to the fun, I hadn't realised how much good the tablets were doing till then. I have reordered but I'm going have to suffer until they arrive and kick in, which does take a while, pity I can't get them on repeat from my GP...

Sennheiser 504291 HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Sennheiser 504291 HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good value headphones, 26 Jun. 2015
I bought these to replace an old pair of Philips headphones and I'm very glad I did, they have a lovely clear sound with amazing base, I listened to a couple of Coldplay tracks and when the base kicked in my eyes crossed and my nose went fuzzy, (that's a good thing by the way), even my age 20 something kids were impressed and they don't even like Coldplay! Although quite big they don't make me look like Princess Leia like the Phillips ones did though I probably wouldn't wear them in the street! The only minor annoyance is the length of the cable and its ability to wrap itself round chair legs, door handles etc and the thoughtfully provided cable tidy is not much use, the cable just falls off it. But that does not detract from the quality of the headphones so I can live with it, or get strangled, or if I ever want to take up skipping to music, I'm sorted!

Urban Safari London Unisex Handmade Real Leather Bag Leather Satchel Laptop Bag 13" Winchester Satchel
Offered by Urban Safari London Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality handbag sized satchel, 28 Mar. 2015
I bought this bag as a birthday present to myself. I wanted a decent size practical leather handbag and this one is perfect. I'm not a college student but I've always liked the satchel look. It's on the small side for a satchel, I can easily fit my iPad in but it would struggle to hold big books or a laptop. I love the green lining and the little leather pen and phone pockets. It's a lovely colour and the leather seems a decent quality. It's quite stiff at the moment but I expect it will soften with use. The only very minor downside is that because of its satchel shape it's a bit top heavy and falls over as soon as you put it down, not a major issue by any means but it did surprise the cat when it fell on him

Making Money: (Discworld Novel 36) (Discworld series)
Making Money: (Discworld Novel 36) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 19 Sept. 2013
Mr Terry pratchett, the only author to make you believe the word 'moist' can be a perfectly acceptable Christian name!

The Fifth Elephant: (Discworld Novel 24) (Discworld series)
The Fifth Elephant: (Discworld Novel 24) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 28 Jun. 2013
An absolute joy, best one I've read so far, though it did necessitate some late nights and subsequent tired mornings at work...

Soul Music: (Discworld Novel 16) (Discworld series)
Soul Music: (Discworld Novel 16) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as ever, 6 Mar. 2013
Sir Terry at his best, I want to live on discworld, possibly in the unseen university, or with death, I quite like black...

iTALKonline RED BOOK Executive Wallet Case Cover Shield Slot with Reading LED Light and Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle 4 (4G) Global Wireless 3G 6" 6 inch 2011 Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Red kindle touch lighted cover, 17 Jun. 2012
I bought this particular cover after doing a bit of detective work and suspecting that although it didn't mention it in the description that the lights on this cover were rechargeable, thankfully I was right! The pictures were exactly the same as the ones advertising rechargeable lights and they were all more expensive. The little LED lights work well, however you do have to be a bit careful of the light when it's folded back, it sits on the back of the cover with no protection. The lights charge using the kindle charging cable. It's an attractive little cover and not bad for £14.99, definitely the cheapest!

Samsung VCS7550S4K FlexSlim Hand Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Black
Samsung VCS7550S4K FlexSlim Hand Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nippy and convenient, 19 May 2012
I bought this little vacuum after having a pale coloured vinyl floor put in the kitchen. Having 3 cats and a very busy litter tray (they often queue up, paws crossed), I was continuously lugging the big dyson out to clear up the inevitable mess. I wanted a lightweight cordless upright vacuum I could whip out when necessary. Having read many positive reviews on this Samsung one I decided to get it. It arrived less than 24hrs after I ordered it! It is perfect for what I need, surprisingly powerful for a battery operated vacuum it makes light work of large grains of cat litter. it happily nips round chair legs as it has a way of changing direction quite like the dyson but without the ball. For the really awkward areas the little hand held vacuum is spot on, the dust collector isn't huge but adequate. I'm very happy with it, it even looks quite stylish, I would recommend it to anyone.

Toofypegs Crown and Filling Replacement
Toofypegs Crown and Filling Replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Resticks crowns well, 9 May 2012
I bought this after reading other reviews. I have previously been using dentek crown cement reasonably successfully until it dried out in the pot. Toofy pegs is far better at recementing crowns, I have only used it once about 3 weeks ago and the crown is still in place, it's a front crown receiving plenty of biting pressure and it hasn't budged an inch. I followed the advice of a previous review and used a quarter of a capsule with a very small drop of water mixing it until it was quite thick and tacky, I slapped the crown in quick and haven't had a problem since...job done!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3