Profile for debs > Reviews

Content by debs

debs

Radiator Cover Radiator Cabinet Traditional Style MDF - Extra Large - 1720mm x 815mm x 190mm
Offered by Esc Europe Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy. Broke up and ended up in the skip!, 25 Dec. 2014
I bought this cover as it was the only one I could find to fit my large radiator, unless I spent a fortune on a bespoke made to measure one.
It looked ok whenI made it up - went together very easily. But I had to take it apart again to cut it a bit shorter. All went well until I put it back together and lifted it up to put into place. The MDF just started to break up and the whole thing collapsed.
The material is like compressed sawdust - horrible and flimsy. The screws just fell out of their fixings as most of the predrllled holes just split and flaked away!
I just ended up breaking the whole thing up and taking it to the skip. Just a load of rubbish.
I painted the radiator instead and it looks fine!!

Pretty Pastel Style: decorating interiors with pastel shades
Pretty Pastel Style: decorating interiors with pastel shades
by Selina Lake

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspirational, 12 May 2013
As a fan of all things vintage and retro I love this book. I have all Selina Lake's books and enjoy browsing through them when I have the time to sit down with a cup of coffee!
I find the interiors featured in this book very inspirational and as I'm about to embark on redecoration I will certainly use some of the fab ideas to revamp and pretty up my home.

Mini Eggs Bulk Buy - 3Kg Bag (aprox 800 eggs)
Mini Eggs Bulk Buy - 3Kg Bag (aprox 800 eggs)
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini eggs, 12 May 2013
A great product. Very pretty colours and yummy chocolate. They arrived very quickly especially as I only ordered them a week before I needed them. Will buy again next year.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti bark collar, 19 May 2011
Excellent product - has worked a treat and in a short space of time. I don't even have to switch it on now - I just put it on the pooch when she is in the garden and it keeps her quiet!