Profile for Janine > Reviews

OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!, 4 April 2013
I juice a lot at home and wanted a seriously heavy duty peeler for all my citrus fruits. This peeler is a joy to use and makes short work of oranges and lemons. It doesn't get clogged up with discarded peel and is super sharp. I am very impressed with this product

BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional FULL SIZE 22.0 mL / 0.75 US fl. oz.
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional FULL SIZE 22.0 mL / 0.75 US fl. oz.
Offered by keep calm and carry on
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 April 2013
This product feels so nice and velvety when you apply it to your face. It is a great base for foundation and certainly helps to give a flawless finish. Very pleased with the purchase.

St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse 200 ml
St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse 200 ml
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tanfastic, 4 April 2013
Just brilliant. I am very fair and have spent a lot of money trying out all sorts of self tanning products. I was using the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze for the past couple of years but found it to be quite expensive and still had that biscuity smell and it would fade a little patchy. I was absolutely delighted with the colour/evenness/lack of baked goods smell with this product. I literally can't believe it is so cheap and have been recommending it to all my friends. It really is a Holy Grail product and I am so pleased that I discovered it in time for the summer!! If you are umming and ahhing about trying it, I would say go for it - you certainly wont find anything to beat it for this price. Absolute bargain!

Thomas & Friends - Triple Pack - All Aboard with the Steam Team / It's Great to be an Engine / Peep! Peep! Hurray! Three Cheers for Thomas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis
Price: 8.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 4 April 2013
My 2 year old is a huge Thomas fan and adores this set of dvds. He always asks to watch Thomas. Even if it was 3 times the cost it would be worth it. Very good value and hours of entertainment!!

My Terrific Tractor Book (Dk Preschool)
My Terrific Tractor Book (Dk Preschool)
by Dorling Kindersley
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!!, 4 April 2013
A fantastic little book for Tractor fans! My 2 year old adores this book. He 'read's it endlessly, pointing to all the different types of tractors. Love the touchy feely pages and the great pop up at the end. Unfortunately he has ripped a couple of bits off the pop up/pull along tractors but the amount of entertainment this book has provided, I would be happy to buy a new one every couple of months! Really, really happy with this, as I am sure you will be if you buy it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for self tanning, 4 April 2013
These mitts are the difference between streaks and no streaks. It gives a lovely even coverage (used with St Moriz self tan). I wont use any other application method since trying these. Very impressed.

Little Wigwam Numbers Placemat
Little Wigwam Numbers Placemat
Offered by Little Wigwam
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and very practical, 4 April 2013
Love these little place mats. We got the number and alphabet ones for our 2 year old, who is very much at the 'what is that, what is that' stage. He now knows what a wigwam is - what more could you hope for? Very sturdy, bright and well made. Really happy with this purchase.

100% Organic Raw Wheatgrass Sachets
100% Organic Raw Wheatgrass Sachets
Offered by Urban Health
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky taste but you get used to it, 4 April 2013
This was my first foray into Wheatgrass and I must say I am VERY impressed with these sachets. They come individually wrapped so they maintain freshness. The taste is a little grassy to start with but I mix it with the juice from 3 oranges and you can barely taste it plus the Vit C helps to absorb the Iron more efficiently. I certainly noticed a difference after taking this. Highly recommended.

Lucozade Sport 750 ml Shaker Bottle
Lucozade Sport 750 ml Shaker Bottle
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for juicing, 4 April 2013
This is a great bottle - just what we were looking for to take home made juices to work. The seal is strong and the bottles are sturdy - what more could you want - apart from being super cheap, which these were. All round great buy.