Profile for M. Hunter > Reviews

The Royal Road to Card Magic
The Royal Road to Card Magic
by Jean Hugard

3.0 out of 5 stars Too advanced, 8 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my teenage son for Christmas. Unfortunately he soon lost interest as I think it is maybe for people who want to do advanced card tricks. A big part of the book is on how to learn to shuffle the deck rather than the tricks. Instead he went on YouTube and got tricks of there.
I would probably recommend this book if you want to do more advanced card tricks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 8 Feb. 2013
Great set of quality cards with which my teenage son has done hours of magic tricks! Would recommend them to would be magicians!

The Yoga Bible: Godsfield Bibles
The Yoga Bible: Godsfield Bibles
by Christina Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well explained, 8 Feb. 2013
I've done yoga classes in the past and decided I wanted to do it myself at home, so I bought this book as it was recommended on amazon. I've only just started using it but I am pleased with it as it really talks you through every pose, in much detail. So far I remember most poses which makes it easier for me to do. I'm not sure how easy it would be if you've never done yoga before, I think you would then need someone to talk you through it.
I would recommend this book if you are familiar with yoga.

Calendar 2011 Tiffany (Wall)
Calendar 2011 Tiffany (Wall)
by Flame Tree Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars A regular!, 7 May 2012
Buy this every year for my mum in Holland, she loves it. She even reminds me just in case I forget!

Rotary washing line cover
Rotary washing line cover
Offered by MAKING LIFE SIMPLE

2.0 out of 5 stars Got what I paid for I guess!, 7 May 2012
Delivery very quick.
Item quality rather poor I think, it is very thin and to be honest I don't see it even lasting through this summer. I have to take care to put it on and off my rotary drier without ripping it. But I only paid £2.49, so I guess I got what I paid for probably. (Free delivery though)
But I bought it because of the good reviews, I wonder if maybe they got other product? The length stated on amazon is 149 cm whereas mine is 190 cm, which meant it was hanging on the grass, so I shortened mine by roling it up from the top and stapling it together. It also has a short zip, which is flimsy, it was split when I received it.
I would not recommend this product, I would recommend to spend a bit more money and get something that is made of a sturdier fabric, which would last.

Black Hard PU Leather case for PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-TZ70 TZ60 TZ57 TZ55 TZ40 TZ35 TZ30 TZ25 TZ20 TZ18 TZ10 TZ8 TZ7 TZ6,SZ8 SZ3 SZ5 digital Cameras
Offered by BV-electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, but can get much better elsewhere, 25 Nov. 2010
It does what it says, basically protect your camera while on the go. But it looks quite cheap and it has no room for accessories.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2011 5:48 PM BST

The Kid's Cookbook: A Great Book for Kids Who Love to Cook! (Williams-Sonoma Lifestyles)
by Chuck Williams
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit plain., 13 Feb. 2009
I think the recipe's are rather plain. Also I hadn't realised it's American therefor the measurements are American, which isn't handy as you need to convert them. Also some ingredients we are not familiar with.

Disney Action Games Peter Pan Adventures in Never Land
Disney Action Games Peter Pan Adventures in Never Land

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 13 Feb. 2009
You work your way through lots of levels.Each level is very different and exiting. Levels are getting harder as you get further into the game. It's great fun for young and old.