Profile for Dawn > Reviews

20 Disney's Planes Party Paper Napkins
20 Disney's Planes Party Paper Napkins
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Planes party, 18 Mar 2014
I bought 5 packets of these for my sons Planes themed party so haven't used them yet but they look really good and perfect for a kids party

Cheeky Nail Decoration 5 Set-C
Cheeky Nail Decoration 5 Set-C

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little charms, good selection, good quality, 18 Mar 2014
When I ordered this I wasn't really sure what I would get, the pictures didn't give much away so I was pleasantly surprised, I got 5 wheels of mice little charms, the wheel of gems are loads of different colours, something to go with every nail colour and the metal shapes are good too. The large flowers are very pretty and I'm saving those for a special occasion. The little filo animals are cute and good for everyday nails. Over all good quality and choice for the price.

Forever Friends Cot Tidy (Beautiful Pink)
Forever Friends Cot Tidy (Beautiful Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very girly and perfect with the rest of the beautiful range, 18 Mar 2014
Bought this to match the Izziwotnot Beautiful set I got for my daughters nursery and it's lovely, it has poppers on the tabs making it easy to fit over the side of the cot and then the pockets can be used as 3 large ones or again poppers can be used to make it into 6 smaller ones that nappies stand up in perfectly. The colours are lovely and being a fan of Forever Friends it's perfect for me too

Haribo Gold Bears Bag 160 g (Pack of 12)
Haribo Gold Bears Bag 160 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a Haribo addict, 18 Mar 2014
These arrived yesterday and my boyfriend has already hoovered thru 2 packets, this was the perfect gift to get my Haribo addict haha

Pumpkin Orange 7inch Round Paper Plates 20ct
Pumpkin Orange 7inch Round Paper Plates 20ct
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright colour, 18 Mar 2014
Nice bright orange colour, good size and thickness, perfect for my sons birthday party. Quality looks good, looking forward to use them.

Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Giga Pack 132 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Giga Pack 132 Nappies
Offered by tarteg.cymru

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, lasts well, strong, 18 Mar 2014
I am definitely a pampers mum! These fit my son really well and last him through the night. We have had a few leaks on very wet nights or large poos but on whole they last very well. The sides and tabs are nice and strong, my son likes pulling on them so glad they hold up to it. Will buy again and again.

TheBlingZ Snow Rhinestone Crystal Diamond Diamante Bling Bling Phone Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 + Buy Now !!FREE Screen Protector
Offered by TheBlingZ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits very well and very blingy, 18 Mar 2014
This fits my galaxy ace perfectly, nice tight fit with all the holes for buttons in the right place. The stones and glitter are stuck on very well, you get some glitter come off but to be expected on this type of product. Looks really nice and had quite a few people comment on it.

Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good wipes, last well and clean up nearly anything, 17 Mar 2014
Pampers always make a good product and these wipes are no exception, they are nice and thick and last well. We use them round my house for nearly everything from wiping bums and faces to cleaning high chairs and floors and even the sticky finger prints off the car dash. The fragrance on them is very subtle and they aren't too wet. I've used them on a newborn and not caused any skin problems.

TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato Caramel coffee 16 T DISCs/pods - Pack of 5
TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato Caramel coffee 16 T DISCs/pods - Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best coffees for the Tassimo machine, 17 Mar 2014
This comes with 8 x espresso intenso discs and 8 x caramel milk pods and in my opinion make one of the tastiest coffees available for the tassimo machine. It makes a large drink as well. I still haven't managed to make mine look like they do on the packaging but tastes just as good all stirred up in a ceramic mug

Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set
Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set
Offered by Dream Cake Crafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality nozzles but read the details properly before you buy., 17 Mar 2014
I will start my review by admitting I am one of those people that didn't read the product details properly so was surprised at first when I saw there was only 4 nozzles and 8 disposable piping bags. Totally my fault for not reading it correctly and the 4 nozzles I did get are very good quality and probably worth the money paid. However I am marking it down to 4 stars as I think the packaging is very deceiving, in a 12 piece set, I would expect 12 different pieces not 4 nozzles and lots of bags. I still would have bought this if it said 4 pieces, Wilton should make the packaging clearer as it seems I'm not the first to misread the details on this product and be a bit disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3