Profile for Bobby Anand > Reviews

Content by Bobby Anand

Bobby Anand

Leapfrog Tag Learn To Read Series Long Vowels Phonics Books (Tag reader sold separately)
Price: 14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Downloaded but not working!!!, 21 Nov 2013
I've had ordered this and received it within 3 days which was good but, downloaded the audio onto the tag pen, with the download confirmed on my account, I then tried the first book. It didn't work! must of tried for an hour, each book, same message "ask your parents to visit leapfrog connect to download this book". Eventually deleted the books and started again...same problem! Thought it maybe the tag pen, it wasn't, all previous books work fine. So really annoyed that i have to send the items back and wait for upto 4 weeks (from Amazon, not another seller!) to refund the money so I can purchase these books from somewhere else. I've always bought these books from ToysRus and never had a problem. This is the first and last time I'd buy them from Amazon! My son was so excited about the books and went to bed quite upset......Not good!!!!! Not happy!!!