Profile for Roland M > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Under Armour Crew 3 Pack Socks 9-11 White
Under Armour Crew 3 Pack Socks 9-11 White

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 16 Jun. 2014
I've only had these a very short time so no idea how hard-wearing they are, which is the main point.

They do seem very "slippy" so be careful walking on slippery floors in these socks with no shoes

Magic Roundabout [DVD] [2004]
Magic Roundabout [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Dave Borthwick
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars one for the fans, 15 May 2014
I gave this to a young female relative who had been watching it for free on youtube until it was removed. She was very happy, but she is a fan

Carbon Steel Baking Tray 33x23cm - Non-Stick Surface, Easy Clean for Everyday Baking

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to be a standard pan, 10 April 2014
I needed a pan to cook veggieburgers in the oven, this was reasonably priced and seems to be ok but only time will tell I suppose

Casio Men's Alarm Chrono A158WA-1 Silver Stainless-Steel Resin case Quartz Watch with Digital Dial
Offered by Same Day Ship Services

4.0 out of 5 stars good cheap watch, 6 Mar. 2014
I got this to replace an almost identical watch from the same brand I'd had for about 10 years. The old one kept great time but the buttons stopped working a few years ago. I only needed the buttons twice a year (to spring forward/fall back when the clocks change plus if I was in a different time zone). Battery finally went after about 10 years so I go another one

Mini Measure Plastic
Mini Measure Plastic
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars We use these for meds, 11 Feb. 2014
We got the glass one also (same manufacturer, different reseller), not sure whether the glass or plastic is better.
We use these to measure medication, and for what we use them for, they are perfect.

Eddingtons Mini Measure Glass
Eddingtons Mini Measure Glass
Offered by ACE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for meds, 11 Feb. 2014
The pharmacy offered us a plastic 5ml spoon, which was not accurate enough (the under- or over- age at the end of the month was quite large) or plastic cups where the lines were scratched on so faintly that we could not see them. These are much better, the lines are easy to see.

GALPHARM Hydrocortisone 1% Bite & Sting Relief Cream 10g
GALPHARM Hydrocortisone 1% Bite & Sting Relief Cream 10g
Offered by Galpharm Healthcare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars standard hydrocortisone, 8 Jan. 2014
standard hydrocortisone, great for rashes, keep a tube in the medicine cabinet and the local Boots give me the fifth degree when I try to buy there

My Little Pony - Twinkle Wish Adventure [DVD]
My Little Pony - Twinkle Wish Adventure [DVD]
Offered by thesaverdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars great dvd, 8 Jan. 2014
my niece loves it, she had been watching my little pony free on youtube but the videos were taken down

Oven Cooking Pizza Baking Tray 12" / 30cm
Oven Cooking Pizza Baking Tray 12" / 30cm
Offered by YourEverydayStuff

3.0 out of 5 stars great for pizza but my dishwasher doesn't like it, 8 Jan. 2014
It's great for cooking pizza, the only problem is that it is not coming clean in the dishwasher (maybe one with holes would be better for that as there would be better water flow.

If you're not planning to wash it in the dishwasher, it's fine

Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap mouse, 8 Jan. 2014
the mouse on my laptop died and I needed a cheap one to plug in the side.
No idea how long it will last

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4