Profile for Marie > Reviews

Content by Marie

Marie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
5 Pack High Quality HQ, HIGH CAPACITIVE STYLUS TOUCH PENS FOR IPAD 1, IPAD 2 New Apple iPad & iPad 3, ipad 4, ipad mini, Apple iPhone 5 5th 5G, IPHONE 4 4S, IPHONE 3GS, IPOD TOUCH 3 - IPOD TOUCH 4, SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 10.1 SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 - SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 i9100, SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 - HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Advent, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Smart phones, Android, Mobile Phones, PC, Nokia, LG, Sony Ericsson, Nexus, Fire, Kindle and all other Capacitive Screens Devices - Universal Stylus Touchscreen pens
Offered by Connect Zone®

4.0 out of 5 stars They are really good to use and keeps your screen nice and clean, 20 Oct 2014
I use these stylus touch pens and work and at home. They are really good to use and keeps your screen nice and clean!!

The Skinny 5:2 Diet Family Favourites Recipe Book: Eat With All The Family On Your Diet Fasting Days: 1 (Kitchen Collection)
by CookNation

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Oct 2014
Lovely healthy meals for all the family and easy to make also.

The Skinny 5:2 Diet Chicken Dishes Recipe Book: Delicious Low Calorie Chicken Dishes Under 300, 400 And 500 Calories
by CookNation

4.0 out of 5 stars Made some lovely meals for the family and as they ..., 20 Oct 2014
Made some lovely meals for the family and as they are low calorie, they are really healthy for all of us.

My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
by Mary Berry

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book. Have been making some lovely cakes which ..., 20 Oct 2014
Very good book. Have been making some lovely cakes which the family love.

Official Disney Frozen Girls Pyjama Sisters Anna Elsa Long Sleeve Pyjamas Sleepwear Kids Nightwear "Sisters Forever" Aqua/Lilac/Purple 4-5 Years Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely PJs for my granddaughter, 20 Oct 2014
My granddaughter loves these Frozen pjs. I would certainly recommend for girls who love all things Frozen!

200 5:2 Diet Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 5:2 Diet Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Angela Dowden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book, 23 Jun 2014
I found this book very helpful. I have just embarked on the 2:5 diet and need help with what to eat. I found this book useful. I would recommend it.

Fisher-Price My First Doll
Fisher-Price My First Doll
Offered by Simply 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little first doll, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
I bought this for my latest little granddaughter and she loves it.

I would recommend this as a first little dolly for a little girl

Towel Peppa Pig
Towel Peppa Pig
Offered by MisOfertasOnline - Twinbo Ecommerce SL

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter really loves this towel, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Towel Peppa Pig (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughter for her swimming. She loves this and I would recommend this for all little girls who like Peppa Pig.

TS Case Apple iPad Mini Leather Folio Case in Black (Genuine Leather Exterior, Smooth Leather Interior, Easy Snap-in Shell, Auto Sleep/Wake, Multiple Angle Stand)
Offered by Tablet2Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case, 30 April 2014
This case is very practical and really sturdy. It protects my iPad and the shelf part to sit the iPad on is really good if you want to watch something by yourself whilst others watch the large telly. I would recommend this to others.

CASEiLIKE® - Floral Rose Classic WHITE Glossy Snap-on hard case back cover for Apple 4G Touch / iPod Touch 4th Generation - with SCREEN PROTECTOR 1pcs.
Offered by robinhood99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 30 April 2014
I have just received my cover for my iPod 4th Generation and really love it. It is clean looking and very cute. I would recommend this to others who want to pretty up their iPods.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3