Profile for Marie > Reviews

200 5:2 Diet Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 5:2 Diet Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Angela Dowden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book, 23 Jun 2014
I found this book very helpful. I have just embarked on the 2:5 diet and need help with what to eat. I found this book useful. I would recommend it.

Fisher-Price My First Doll
Fisher-Price My First Doll
Offered by BestChoice

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little first doll, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price My First Doll (Toy)
I bought this for my latest little granddaughter and she loves it.

I would recommend this as a first little dolly for a little girl

Towel Peppa Pig
Towel Peppa Pig
Offered by MisOfertasOnline - Twinbo Ecommerce SL

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter really loves this towel, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Towel Peppa Pig (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughter for her swimming. She loves this and I would recommend this for all little girls who like Peppa Pig.

TS Case Apple iPad Mini Leather Folio Case in Black (Genuine Leather Exterior, Smooth Leather Interior, Easy Snap-in Shell, Auto Sleep/Wake, Multiple Angle Stand)
Offered by Tablet2Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case, 30 April 2014
This case is very practical and really sturdy. It protects my iPad and the shelf part to sit the iPad on is really good if you want to watch something by yourself whilst others watch the large telly. I would recommend this to others.

CASEiLIKE® - Floral Rose Classic WHITE Glossy Snap-on hard case back cover for Apple 4G Touch / iPod Touch 4th Generation - with SCREEN PROTECTOR 1pcs.
Offered by CASEiLIKE®

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 30 April 2014
I have just received my cover for my iPod 4th Generation and really love it. It is clean looking and very cute. I would recommend this to others who want to pretty up their iPods.

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Reading and Informative, 30 April 2014
I have enjoyed reading this book and look forward to trying the diet. I would recommend this to others if they were contemplating a good diet.

Londonmagicstore® Gadgets Blue S-Line Wave Series TPU Silicone Gel Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 820 with 3 Layered Screen Protector & timri Microfibre LCD Cleaning Cloth - Part of the AIO Accessories Range
Offered by JellyFish Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking cover for Nokia Lumia 820, 30 April 2014
I liked the look of this cover and the colour. It fits nice and snug. The only concern I have is that it is difficult to switch on and off as the cover does not show the switches better. Apart from that it is nice and I would recommend it to other Nokia users.

The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Easy, Calorie Counted Fast Day Meals You'll Love
by Kate Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 16 April 2014
I love the recepies in this book. All the food I like to eat but thought I couldn't.

I would recommend this book to someone who is trying to slim down.

Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
Fast Cook: Delicious low-calorie recipes to get you through your Fast Days
by Mimi Spencer

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this book, very factual, 16 April 2014
I like this book, it is very factual and is helping me with my weight issues.

I would recommend this book

Blackstone's Police Investigators' Q&A 2014
Blackstone's Police Investigators' Q&A 2014
by Paul Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my sone, 16 April 2014
I bought this for my son. He is pleased with this and would recommend to anyone who is studying for police exams etc.

Page: 1 | 2