Profile for PJ-London > Reviews

Just For Men H35 Medium Brown Hair Color 60 ml
Just For Men H35 Medium Brown Hair Color 60 ml
Offered by frontlinesellers

4.0 out of 5 stars It works.., 21 Aug 2012
This works well and after first use I was impressed. Possibly easier if some one can put it on for you. I think I'll have to use it about monthly. I did find the first time that I had missed a bit, it was still grey The solution is quite thick, and there was still about a quarter in the bottle...so I put more on the grey area (it works for an hour)..it was then okay.

Butterfly Brain
Butterfly Brain
by Barry Cryer

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining but a bit quirky..., 17 Jun 2011
This review is from: Butterfly Brain (Hardcover)
Saw Barry recently on his touring one man show - very enjoyable, so bought the book. A lot of pages have small print footnotes...so you have to go to the bottom of the page every so often to read everything. In most biographies the photos relate to the persons life - in this they are meant to be jokes - and for me it didn't work.
Liked the show Barry - not so sure about the book.

A Fart in a Colander: The Autobiography
A Fart in a Colander: The Autobiography
by Roy Hudd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Jun 2011
Read this book almost non-stop...very funny. Covers all parts of his life from being Dick Wittington's cat! when he was a child, to semi-retirement.

The Elephant to Hollywood: The Autobiography
The Elephant to Hollywood: The Autobiography
by Michael Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be in every home..!, 2 Nov 2010
Probably the best book I've ever read. One moment I was in tears..the next laughing. Being a great fan of Michael's films, as I read the book so I could hear his voice.
Having read the book, his films are now far more interesting. Now not a lot of people know that!