Profile for bondim > Reviews

Baaria [DVD]
Dvd ~ Guiseppe Tornatore
Price: 4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars this movie deserves 6 stars!, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Baaria [DVD] (DVD)
Wow, what an amzing movie! I had been watching for 20 minutes when I realized I could just watch it all over again immediately after it would finish! If you don't learn to love Sicilians/ Italians after watching this, then you never will. The movie portrays the simple, yet painful life of the people of Bagheria through the twentieth century, the story is told through the life of a boy from early childhood to late adulthood. Besides an amazing, very painfully human story, it has such ridiculously funny elements,so funny that I was forced to pause several times to finish laughing before I could watch on! I do not only recommend, but will watch over and over and over again.

Skagen 233XSGSC Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Strap
Skagen 233XSGSC Ladies Watch with Stainless Steel Strap
Offered by tictocwatches
Price: 89.10

5.0 out of 5 stars a very nice watch, 1 Mar 2014
I have owned a Skagen watch before for ten years until I sadly lost it, and my first choice will always be Skagen. I liked the simple yet elegant design of this one and I was not disappointed when I opened the box! It is rather light, so it is very comfortable to wear, but otherwise seems like a durable item. I have not had any problems with the strap nor with the locking mechanism as others have commented. I paid a discounted price for it, but even with the full price, this watch represents a very good value.

Practice Makes Perfect Italian Verb Tenses, 2nd Edition: With 300 Exercises + Free Flashcard App (Practice Makes Perfect (McGraw-Hill))
by Paola Nanni-Tate
Price: 9.33

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic help for learning, 3 Feb 2014
All verb tenses outlined in detail, with mention of irregular verbs, conjugation and usage. full of practice sentences too. This is a very useful book for beginner/ intermediate level.

Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Ingrown Hair Lotion 120mls
Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Ingrown Hair Lotion 120mls
Price: 9.15

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 3 Feb 2014
This solution works much better than anything I have ever tried before. I use it on my legs with a cotton pad every day, and get hardly any ingrown hairs. I have to be generous with the amount I use, so the 120ml bottle does not last very long. Still, at least this product sorts out the problem, even if I have to spend a bit.

Earthflight [DVD]
Earthflight [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant
Price: 16.89

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Earthflight [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this series first when it aired on BBC, and fell in love with birds then. so purchased the DVD, and watched it all the way through. amazing shots and a wonderful exposition of the challenges in the life of birds. Thanks BBC, another amazing wildlife documentary!

Collins Gem Italian Dictionary (Collins Gem)
Collins Gem Italian Dictionary (Collins Gem)
by Collins Dictionaries
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars just what you expect from a pocket dictionary, 3 Feb 2014
a cute little dictionary with a lot of entries, just what I needed. easy to carry round, although I may have preferred something a little larger but a little less thick, but still a very convenient size. very small print though, which is expected, only get it if your sight is good.

The Big Green Book of Italian Verbs (Book w/CD-ROM): 555 Fully Conjugated Verbs (Big Book of Verbs Series)
by Katrien Maes-Christie
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars all you need in one book, 3 Feb 2014
this book runs through all verb tenses, how to form and use them. it then lists 555 verbs together with their complete conjugations and for the most common verbs lists example sentences with English translation. this book is an essential reference guide for any serious learner. I could not learn the language without this. have not tried cd rom yet, so can't comment.

Good Food: Pressure Cooker Favourites
Good Food: Pressure Cooker Favourites
by Barney Desmazery
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great recipes, 21 Dec 2013
Some really great recipes in this book, as always from BBC GoodFood. Recipes are tailored for 15lb cookers, so it takes a third longer to make these recipes in my 12lb cooker.

Easy Learning Italian Grammar and Practice (Collins Easy Learning Italian)
Easy Learning Italian Grammar and Practice (Collins Easy Learning Italian)
by Collins Dictionaries
Price: 7.69

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful book, 21 Dec 2013
I am new to Italian, and this exercise book has been very helpful in aiding my learning. It is full of practice sentences and is clear and straightforward in explaining grammar.

Picture Print Canvas Panorama No. 169 Budapest at Night 47.2" x 19.7" (120 x 50 cm) Art Print Hungary skyline night
Offered by walltattoo
Price: 29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, 21 Dec 2013
The published photo of the product is quite realistic, and, although it is not made of the best quality of canvas, it still looks nice. Worth the 30 I paid for it. Seller has been very efficient in sorting out a delivery issue, which was my fault. overall, good product from a reliable seller.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3