Profile for Mr. H. R. H. Powell > Reviews

Content by Mr. H. R. H. P...

Mr. H. R. H. Powell

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Judgment Day! Islam, Israel, and the Nations, Second Edition
Judgment Day! Islam, Israel, and the Nations, Second Edition
by Dave Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 15 Mar. 2016
Excellent book, well worth the read and much food for thought.

Going Commando
Going Commando

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 15 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Going Commando (Kindle Edition)
An excellent book with plenty of humor. As an ex Royal Marine Commando from the period of 1967/8 period a lot of long lost memories were brought back to me by Mark Times' book Going Commando.
The training was long and very hard for me. Of my original Squad (860 Squad) consisting of about 40 to 60 persons ended up with out 15 of the original squad "Passing Out". As for me I was not one of them having like Mark Time been "Back Squaded".
But Mark describes so much accuracy the uphoria of eventually obtaining the much coveted green beret and the realisation that at last one has attained that inner sanctum of been for life a Royal Marine Commando.
I would thoroughly recommend this book for both Commando's, potential hopeful Commando's & those who just wonder how hard it is to become a Commando.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2016 4:21 AM BST

They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It
They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 6 Mar. 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this book which I found to be thought provoking.

I understand will be reviewers who will be critical of both my review and this book. However I can only write on what I have read.

Were it to be the case that this was the only book on the relevant topic then one may be critical of any review supporting the authors writings. However I have a number of other books by various authors on this same subject, all of whom corroborate in the main with the claims/observations of Brigitte Gabriel. Therefore it is for the reader of such to decide where the truth may lay.

On this basis, and unless should find of be directed towards valid, trustworthy material that refutes the writings of this and other such authors I know that consequently it leaves me having considerable concern for our society and other such western societies who despite all their various flaws value freedom of speech etc.

Buy this book, it is an excellent read and you decide where you the reader thinks the truth may lay?

Svinz Smart Ultrasonic Pest Repeller - Indoor Plug in Electronic Pest repellent - 4-Foot Power Cord - Repels Rodents and Insects (SPR111)
Offered by SVINZ EUROPE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 9 Feb. 2016
Having installed this product about 2 weeks ago in my loft it may still be too soon to say as to how effective it may have been.

However to date it would appear to be effective and I have not heard any mouse like noises from this area of the house. In addition we have a dog who has not been effected by the sound immited from the device.

Signs Of The Second Coming: 11 Reasons Jesus Will Return in Our Lifetime
Signs Of The Second Coming: 11 Reasons Jesus Will Return in Our Lifetime

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Book, 9 Feb. 2016
A book that I thought reasoned out the case for the imminent return of the Messiha logically.
It is a good read.

Coming To Jesus: One Man's Search for Truth and Life Purpose
Coming To Jesus: One Man's Search for Truth and Life Purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Book, 22 Jan. 2016
A very good book that explains biblical text with clarity for both the believer and non believer.

In addition the author lays out a valid and cogent case for the reality and truth of the bible prophesies, Jesus and Christianity.

Status SREMSOC3PK3 Remote Control Socket - Pack of 3
Status SREMSOC3PK3 Remote Control Socket - Pack of 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 22 Jan. 2016
A good product that works well.

Terrorism and Communication: A Critical Introduction
Terrorism and Communication: A Critical Introduction
by Jonathan Matusitz

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Book-Early Review-First Chapter Only Read, 22 Jan. 2016
This a very early review of the book "Terrorism & Communication".

At this point in time I have only read the book from start to the end of the first chapter. So far I have found it very interesting indeed and although the book is probably for the use by students studying this topic it is laid out in such a way that descriptions are provided to explain some of the words/expressions used therein.

From my reading so far it would appear that the media are either knowingly or unwittingly complicit in providing the terrorist & terrorism with the criteria they desire to make known their despotic acts to the public generally and the world as a whole.

In saying this such actions by the media provide their needs in giving them maximum audiences depending on just how detailed and graphic their coverage of terrorist activity may be.

I would recommend this book both for the academic wishing to study this subject or as in my case the layman wishing to find out more on such a subject.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2016 1:44 PM BST

Keter Storage Box with Seat, 340 L - Beige/Brown
Keter Storage Box with Seat, 340 L - Beige/Brown
Offered by Garden Store Direct Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Storage Box, 10 Jan. 2016
An excellent storage box.

Despite other reviewers I found it very easy to construct this flat pack box on my own and without the need for any tools.

I would advise any future purchasers of this box to read the instructions carefully thereby ensuring that the relevant panels are the correct way round prior to fitment.

The box appears to be robust and also looks very good.

ISRAEL - RECLAIMING THE NARRATIVE
ISRAEL - RECLAIMING THE NARRATIVE

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Book, 10 Jan. 2016
A very good book.

A wrote a detailed review but due to so called benefit of modern technology i.e. my lap top it decided for no apparent reason to delete the lot.

Therefore I will confine myself now in saying to anyone interested. Buy the book, it's worth it in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20