ARRAY(0xac23f514)

Profile for Mr. L. Aduli > Reviews

Content by Mr. L. Aduli

Mr. L. Aduli "dooli1981" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Your Right to be Beautiful Scalp Tonic with Cayenne Pepper & Mustard Green Extracts 2fl oz, 60ml
Offered by The Raw Greek
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleansing and stimulating the scalp, 27 Dec 2013
I really like these "Your Right to be Beautiful" products. The main reason being the ingredients are all natural and have been specially chosen for their stimulating and cleansing properties. Applying this scalp tonic is really easy and it dries very quickly leaving the hair non-greasy. You can feel your scalp tingling straight away as the scalp tonic gets to work doing it's magic. Would highly recommend.

Your Right to be Beautiful, Volumizing Shampoo with Lotus Flower Scent 8fl oz, 240ml
Offered by The Raw Greek
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Only shampoo I use now, 27 Dec 2013
For a while I had been worried about lacklustre hair that always looked flat. As I was looking around on the Internet for volumising shampoos I came across this one created by Tonya Zavasta. After reading more about Tonya and also reading more about the shampoo I thought I would give it a try. What I like especially is the fact that she has only chosen those ingredients that are known to help strengthen and vitalise the hair. Also all the ingredients are completely natural and there are no nasty chemicals at all. Also when lathering into your scalp and hair there is no foaming action like most other shampoos. Other shampoos that also didn't foam up I always found difficult to apply, but this one goes on really well and even though there's no foaming action going on it really feels like you can lather it nicely into your hair and scalp. Personally this is now the only shampoo I use and have used for the past 6 months. It is pricey but hey, sometimes you have to pay for quality. On the plus side the shampoo does last a while as you don't need that much. All in all I would recommend wholeheartedly!

ProDen Plaque Off Tablets for Humans
ProDen Plaque Off Tablets for Humans
Offered by Quickvet - specialists in 24 hour delivery
Price: 19.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does work!, 3 Nov 2013
I used Plaque off a while back to see if it would help remove the plaque on my teeth and to be honest I felt it did work, although you do have to take for a while to really see results, but that's with anything - you can't expect miracles over night! The price here is a bit expensive, you can get this product cheaper for 16 + 3 delivery or free delivery if you spend over 20 at [...]

Livatrex Liver Gallbladder Cleanse Detox (2oz)
Livatrex Liver Gallbladder Cleanse Detox (2oz)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good liver cleanser, 19 Sep 2013
I used this for my 2nd liver cleanse and it really worked well, at the end of the 5 day cleanse I passed loads of small stones, and everything seemed so much clearer and vibrant. The price here is very expensive, I am a little surprised because I bought mine for about 22 at the following website: [...]

Definitely would recommend this product to help take care of your liver.

Canton Tea Jiaogulan Gynostemma Tin 50 g
Canton Tea Jiaogulan Gynostemma Tin 50 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tasing tea!, 13 July 2013
I read about the benefits of this tea: being an adaptogen, anto-oxidant etc and was eager to implement it into my life. The tea tastes very nice and has a subtle cucumbery taste and is very soothing. I look forward to my daily cuppa. Also the Canton Tea company appears to be a ethical company who source their tea from only the best, which prompted me to buy from them. I am not sure if their prices are higher but am willing to pay it for quality.

Canton Tea Jiaogulan Gynostemma Bulk Pack 250 g
Canton Tea Jiaogulan Gynostemma Bulk Pack 250 g
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful taste!, 13 July 2013

Coconoil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 460 g
Coconoil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 460 g
Price: 11.03

2.0 out of 5 stars Rancid taste and smell, 27 Jun 2013
I have noticed a rancid/cheesy smell and even sometimes greyish parts in the coconoil oil which is quite disturbing. This is also not a one off but have experienced it on many different occasions with different tubs. I haven't tried many different coconut oil brands but have read that pure coconut oil should be pure white when solid and have a mild coconut smell. This smell/taste issue with coconoil could be due to the plastic tubs, but I am not sure. I do like the Tiana brand though as it is very creamy and seems to be of a much higher quality, although quite pricey perhaps because it is in glass jars. Coconoil is one of the cheaper and hence more affordable brands so if you want to get the benefits of coconut oil then it's still worth buying it.

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.
Price: 7.19

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent mouse at a decent price, 21 Jan 2013
This mouse does what you want and expect a mouse to do. My only gripe is that the buttons are a little bit loud when clicking on them which is a bit annoying, but other than that for the price it's pretty good.

KAVAJ leather case "Berlin" for the new Apple iPad mini 2 (Retina Display) and iPad mini cognac brown - genuine leather with stand-up feature
Offered by KAVAJ
Price: 39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully crafted case for your precious ipad Mini!, 24 Nov 2012
I must say this is a beautifully stunning case, crafted out of cognac brown, real leather. Probably one of the better designed cases out there and for the price stands up to the more expensive cases in terms of build quality and design. Worth it at this price.

Pulsar Men's Watch PQ5061X1
Pulsar Men's Watch PQ5061X1
Offered by UreTilAlt.dk
Price: 101.68

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made and stylish watch, 20 Oct 2012
I have been looking for a watch for a long time that I found both stylish and affordable, and I haven't found anything I liked - until now. This watch is a looker and looks much more expensive then its price would suggest. It has quite a big face but it doesn't feel heavy. The black face and silver hands and time markers really give it a sophisticated and classy look. I would recommend this watch for yourself or as a gift to that special someone.

Page: 1 | 2