Profile for Steffan > Reviews

Steffan

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 8900 Total Care Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 8900 Total Care Rechargeable Toothbrush

4.0 out of 5 stars good job, 14 April 2013
Was a good purchase but stopped using after two years. battery constantly kept dying, was tired of getting it charged, was good while it lasted

Philips QT4045 Rechargeable Turbovac Beardtrimmer
Philips QT4045 Rechargeable Turbovac Beardtrimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 14 April 2013
I have had this for 5 years now and is still going strong! love this beard trimmer, does an amazing job every time!

Premium In Car Holder Windscreen Suction Mount for Apple iPhone 4 4S, iPhone 5 5S 5C - Mobile Accessories By Sunwire®
Offered by e4deal UK

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not long lasting, 14 April 2013
For the price I paid, this was a good purchase. Lasted me about 2 years, was very good in holding the phone while I was using it for navigation. Was a bit tricky to fit it at times especially when you have to lock it in place to the windscreen. It broke into pieces when I tried fitting the last time i used it. overall good product while it lasted!

Taxation: Finance Act 2012
Taxation: Finance Act 2012
by Alan Melville

5.0 out of 5 stars new and great, 14 April 2013
new and great, when i start opening it and start studying maybe i'll get some use out it to pass my exam!

The Economics of Money, Banking and Finance: a European Text
The Economics of Money, Banking and Finance: a European Text
by Peter Howells

Financial Management for Decision Makers
Financial Management for Decision Makers
by Dr Peter Atrill

5.0 out of 5 stars new and great, 14 April 2013

PC247® Replacement Battery 4400mAH 11.1v for Dell Inspiron 1525, Inspiron 1526, Inspiron 1545, Inspiron 1750
Offered by PC 247

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed, 14 April 2013
Laptop died and didnt use it for 2 years as I had to constantly have the charger on in order for it to stay on. When I started traveling a lot, I needed my laptop so bought this replacement battery which works fantastically well! Very happy purchase!

Wenger/Swissgear GA-7328-06F00 Mythos 16 Inch Notebook Backpack - Blue
Wenger/Swissgear GA-7328-06F00 Mythos 16 Inch Notebook Backpack - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and heavy duty as expected, 14 April 2013
I was dissapointed in the shortage of space in the bag as you only really have the middle part of the bag where you can store your books, clothes, etc. The top part is used for your laptop and the last part is for small gadgets, like your pencil case, bits and pieces of paper. However, overall I was really happy at how comfortable it was, hardly any strain on my shoulders, I could stuff in a lot of heavy things and still be able to carry it at ease. I am happy i bought this product :)