Profile for Emma xx > Reviews

Set of 2 Rabbit Cutters for Icing & Cake Decoration
Set of 2 Rabbit Cutters for Icing & Cake Decoration
Offered by Direct4Crafts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cutters, 29 April 2013
These were perfect for my Easter themed cupcakes, can earlier than I had thought which was good, cutters were brilliant and I would recommend these cutters :-)

Are We There Yet? [DVD] [2005]
Are We There Yet? [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Ice Cube
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film, 29 April 2013
Absolutely love this film wanted it for ages, nothing bad I say about it !! :-) if you live fun packs films then this is the DVD for you !!

I Don't Know How She Does It [DVD]
I Don't Know How She Does It [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2013
It is a must see for everyone, enjoyed the film more than I thought I would and has a brilliant ending :-)

Single Father [DVD]
Single Father [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

5.0 out of 5 stars best drama i have seen !!!, 17 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Single Father [DVD] (DVD)
i wathced this drama when it was on the telly,and from the moment i saw the first episode i just knew it was going to get better throughout the series,david tennant is brilliant and very well suited for this type of drama i didnt watch when he was in doctor who but friends of mine said that he is good,and suranne jones is just an amazing actress i love her-she is also very well suited in this series aswell.i just wish that this series went on for a bit longer because it was just brilliant.

i wish they could do a second series of this to like show them a year on when they are all living together and with the new baby because that would be really good,and also to see how lucy was getting on living with her dad.