Profile for Lee > Reviews

Lee (Sheffield, UK)

CyberStorm
CyberStorm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: CyberStorm (Kindle Edition)
I first ready Mathew Mather’s ‘Atopia Chronicles’ which I thoroughly enjoyed, so when I saw this I had to read it. This book is different but just as good. It follows a group of people as a series of cyber attacks and natural disasters strike simultaneously, stranding the island of Manhattan in an increasingly desperate situation. Would thoroughly recommend.

iTALKonline ProGel WHITE Super Hydro Gel Protective Armour/Case/Skin/Cover/Shell for Apple iPhone 4 4G HD, 4S (2011)
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 19 July 2010
I've bought 3 cases so far for both mine and the wifes new iphones - all cheap ones but this is my favorite by far. It's actually the wife's, so I'm buying a second one for me. The case looks really nice - the photos are pretty representative. It gives the phone a nice frosted effect, but still is semi-clear so you can see the nice metal work etc underneath the case. Great case, fully recommend.

Fisual Install Series GOLD Plated HDMI Cable 1.5m
Fisual Install Series GOLD Plated HDMI Cable 1.5m

5.0 out of 5 stars Hdmi cable, 2 Feb. 2009
Works absolutely great - not had a single problem with this cable. Bought it for a friend for use with an xbox. Picture looks as crisp and colourful as mine which uses the official (expensive) microsoft hdmi cable.