Profile for Kam > Reviews

Kam

5lbs in 5 Days - Juice Master Detox
5lbs in 5 Days - Juice Master Detox

5.0 out of 5 stars Just can't wait to start my detox!, 25 Mar. 2013
I have read several of Jason's other books and after having a few months of partying and really burning the candle at both ends - this is EXACTLY what I need. This taster book seems to cover everything! I love Jason's straight forward and no messing about way of writing and his whit and humour. This guy really knows what he's talking about - trust me I've done the other plans and it says what it does on the tin. And the only way it can fail is if I don't follow it as it says. Thank you again Jason, you rock!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2013 3:38 PM GMT

The Funky Fresh Juice Book
The Funky Fresh Juice Book
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Juice Recipe Book, 4 Nov. 2011
Jason's last recipe book Keeping It Simple was an excellent and refreshing delight. It was packed full of loads of recipes for juices and smoothies. This new book goes even further with more new recipes, loads of helpful notes on why the juice or smoothie is good for you and clear instructions on how to make them. The book is truly 'funky' and it is wonderful to see 'real people' from the 'juicy community' getting involved in this too. An excellent Christmas gift I say! And thanks again Mr Vale - congratulations on your new book.