Profile for Irene Jenkins > Reviews

Main Charger For Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Offered by tanco Impex
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars charger very cheap, 12 Jan 2014
I am just using charger for first time. Saves me charging my Kindle on computer. I was a bit suspicious about this charger because of price, but I need not have worried. good value for money.

Revenge
Revenge
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Book brilliant., 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Revenge (Kindle Edition)
Martina never lets you down. Brilliant reading as usual. I have read all her books, waiting for another new one now.

Saints of the Shadow Bible (Rebus)
Saints of the Shadow Bible (Rebus)
Price: 3.80

4.0 out of 5 stars First book I have ever read writen by this aurthor, 12 Jan 2014
Took a while for me to get into the book. Maybe if I read another by Ian Rankin, I will understand his books more. Thought this book might have been on the same lines as Martina Cole.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, 12 Jan 2014
Lights look brilliant. Everyone made good comments about them, and also asked were I purchased them. Good value for money.

Before the Year Dot
Before the Year Dot
Price: 6.65

2.0 out of 5 stars why i rated this only 2 stars, 12 Jan 2014
thought there would have been more about her life. life a bit boring. There is more going on in my life and I haven't written a book
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2014 12:44 AM GMT

Green Ceramic Solar Cascade Water Feature with Battery Backup
Green Ceramic Solar Cascade Water Feature with Battery Backup

5.0 out of 5 stars green ceramic solar water feature, 23 Jun 2013
this water feature looks lovely in the garden and you don't need to remember if you have switched it off, because it does it automatically.