Profile for MummaJ > Reviews

Penguin Race Slide Running go with sounds
Penguin Race Slide Running go with sounds
Offered by SystemsEleven

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny. Kids LOVE THIS!, 26 April 2015
My kids absolutely adore this simple toy, it's baffling how entranced they are with it once it's on! It plays a jolly tune which drives you slightly insane but in a good way. The graphic design is obviously foreign as makes no sense but as I said children are besotted. Great value for money

Womens Botanical Floral Print Sheer Chiffon Kimono (KM3757)
Womens Botanical Floral Print Sheer Chiffon Kimono (KM3757)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Beautiful ♡, 2 Nov. 2014
Nice kimono. Vibrant print as shown and fabric looks good quality/expensive. V happy.

RapidBrow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum
RapidBrow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing., 2 Nov. 2014
Wow. I was sceptical but I have to admit it, this really works! I plucked my brows to Pammyesque levels in the 90s and they've remained practically bald till now! I wish I'd taken before and afters. Buy it (but use it every day x2)

Natures Aid L-Lysine 1000mg - Pack of 60 Tablets
Natures Aid L-Lysine 1000mg - Pack of 60 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars great for preventing cold sores!, 2 Nov. 2014
Literally get a belter of a cold sore monthly but.... been taking for 2 months now and herpeless...Hurrah!

Boobs Plastic Tie-On Stag Night Fancy Dress - 22302
Boobs Plastic Tie-On Stag Night Fancy Dress - 22302

5.0 out of 5 stars Quacking!, 2 Nov. 2014
Arrived on the day and print exactly as requested. Happy birthday girl.

lovely wooden toy shop / play shop by howa 4746
lovely wooden toy shop / play shop by howa 4746
Offered by howa shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless fun for generations to come., 7 Sept. 2012
I am very pleased with this purchase. It arrived within 2 days (with standard delivery) and was vey well packed in 2 boxes, all pieces were there and I have just managed to assemble this beautiful shop on my own in under 2 hours! (and I am no DIY expert!)It was worth every minute. This toy will make my 2 year old daughter so happy I cant wait to see her face on the morning of her birthday. It looks exactly the same as it is on the image, bright and reasonably sturdy and a perfect height for little ones. the top counter is a little narrow but not a major concern. very good value, a classy toy that doesnt look gaudy in the play room!

Cymex Cream 5g
Cymex Cream 5g
Offered by 20Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Cymex Cream 5g (Personal Care)
I'm a regular sufferer, tried everything. Along came the tingle right in my left nostril and I didnt manage to catch it with my regular weapon (Zovirax) Which actually is pretty pants. So there it was the rankest most painful scab the size of a 5p piece right under my nose. Great.

I was desperate, so thought I would try somthing different, I slapped this product on friday evening and went to bed thinking the rest of the bank holiday weekend was doomed. when i woke it seemed to have shrunk and I continued to apply a thick layer all saturday. sunday morning.... GONE!! Now this was a bad boy scab, seriously, it would have been around for at least a week. I was able to put concealer over the slightly pink area without it looking like a massive dirty cornflake. Why the hell hadnt I tried this before? Because it was so cheap I thought it would be rubbish.. How wrong I was. I rarely write a review before but let me tell you fellow sufferers, this product rocks.. Im off out!

Grobag Butterfly Flutterby 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Grobag Butterfly Flutterby 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy toes, 8 Dec. 2011
Our 1 year Daughter is kept very warm in this pretty Grobag. It is nice and roomy and soft for her delicate skin. I have noticed it is 'bobbling' a bit though, still not the end of the world, just thought I'd mention it!

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Chair (Pink)
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Chair (Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy time for Happy bottoms!, 8 Dec. 2011
My Daughter received this gift for her 1st Birthday. (I didnt realise it cost so much) Regardless of price she's had hours of fun, turning the pages and bobbing up and down to the musical setting. She likes to climb onto the seat and bash the pegs, the chair responds to touch and when she sits in seat. Overall a good buy I say.

Oh but do read the ruddy instructions before you assemble as I rushed in and attached the legs then couldn't fit the learning tray on... Tres annoying.