Profile for Deepak K. Sharma > Reviews

Content by Deepak K. Sharma

Deepak K. Sharma "deeps" (Warwick,UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Joseph Joseph Easy Press Garlic Crusher - Green
Joseph Joseph Easy Press Garlic Crusher - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 19 Aug 2014
I brought this as our old press was rubbish . This is a great bit of kit and can be easily cleaned as the two part disassemble. Looks good to!

Ultimate Ears BOOM - Cyan
Ultimate Ears BOOM - Cyan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 19 Aug 2014
Wow! What can I say? Excellent sound quality and long battery life.. What more do you want? I'm actually using it more than my sonus as I can play anything from my phone and Ipad.. Ie free Spotify! Kids love it as we can play music in the bathroom! You will not regret buying this !

GreatShield Quick Grip (ONE TOUCH TRIGGER) Windshield Dashboard Universal Car Mount for Phones and GPS Devices - Works with Samsung Galaxy S4/S4 Mini/S4 Active, S3/S3 Mini, S2 II, Galaxy Ace Plus, LG Nexus 4, Apple iPhone 5S/5C/5/4, Blackberry Z10/Q10, HTC One M7/S/V/X/X+, HTC First, Desire C/X, HTC 8S/8X Window Phone, Sony Xperia Z/T/U/E, Nokia Lumia 520/620/720/820/920/928/1020, Motorola Moto X
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 28 Mar 2014
I've had it a few days in the car, it holds my Samsung s3 really really well. Also it's very adjustable in terms of positioning the phone. It's quick to set up and the phone goes in and out off the holder easily. Seems a lot more solid than the one I had before.

320x MICRO LED MULTICOLOURED fairy lights, 22.33m, Christmas Festive - 3634-500 Konstsmide

4.0 out of 5 stars Very bright lights, 5 Sep 2013
I decided that it was time last Christmas to put some lights up outside. These are great, they have a good long lead to the LEDs and they are really pretty! So much so I need to get another set for this Christmas

Epson WorkForce WF-3540DTWF 4-in-1 A4 Printer with Direct Wifi Fast Duplex Printing and Dual Trays
Offered by Technology Geek's

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart printer, 5 Sep 2013
Really easy to set up, and I connect via my wifi so I can print from anywhere in the house. AirPrint on the iPad seems to work fine, note only some apps support AirPrint .

Fast printer and works quickly! :)

Netgear N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Netgear N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Set up minutes! Plus fast, 5 Sep 2013
Really pleased with this router, works perfectly. Excellent range and more importantly talks to all my connected devices! It seems much faster than my old wifi router.

Some people moaned about the iPad app for this, but I downloaded the latest version and it worked! Think the app might work better with newer routers.

Tip: I changed the name of the router to match my old one and used the same password, that way all the devices that were connected to my old wifi just connected to the new one without me having to reconnect every device.

Gelert Sleeping Bag Liner - White Liner/Black Stuff Sac
Gelert Sleeping Bag Liner - White Liner/Black Stuff Sac
Offered by camping-online ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 4 Sep 2013
Went travelling in India and this was great to sleep in. Slept just in this most of the time and really liked not having to directly sleep in hotel provided linen.

2 Way Cable TV Splitter & F Plug to F Plug Patch Lead by electrosmart®
2 Way Cable TV Splitter & F Plug to F Plug Patch Lead by electrosmart®
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs virgin?, 4 Sep 2013
Wanted to move my router next to my tv, this splitter has all you need. Took a couple of minutes to install!

Einhell Folding Truck 90kg Capacity
Einhell Folding Truck 90kg Capacity

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems strong enough..., 4 Sep 2013
Had to move a dishwasher and a couple of other things and it seemed to handle the job well. The only thing is that on larger items the handles seem a little in the way..

Junior Geo Crystal Gift Box
Junior Geo Crystal Gift Box
Offered by Junior Geo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Junior Geo Crystal Gift Box (Toy)
My son really likes this, I was just a little disappointed with its size... It's only a small box! So if buying as a main present get something else too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3