Profile for Emily P > Reviews

Content by Emily P

Emily P

Lenovo G510 15.6-inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-4200M 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel Integrated Graphics, DVDRW, Windows 8 Home Premium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, economical laptop, 22 May 2014
I purchased the Z510, 15.6in, intel core i-5-4200, 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB harddrive with Nvidia GT 740 graphics, non-touch screen. I ordered the laptop 25 April and promptly arrived 30 April in new, good condition. After a month of use, overall, I am very pleased with this laptop and the processing speed and not to mention the incredible memory! This is a good laptop at a decent price. It is not top-of-the-line new hardware but it suits me just fine. I am hoping that this laptop will last at least 4-5 years. The battery life is not bad, it lasts for about 5 hours, give or take what I'm doing. I am enjoying playing my Steam games on this computer although there are problems with compatibility with windows 8.1 that I am still figuring out. My videos and DVDs run well, the resolution is decent but not the best and Lenovo's player is annoying so I prefer other players.
A big downside I was not expecting is McAfee on this computer is highly annoying. I also think the mousepad is a bit too sensitive, especially with windows 8.1 but that's an easy fix with a wireless mouse.
So far this computer has met all of my expectations and I am very pleased with this laptop!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2014 9:09 AM BST