Profile for m.archibald > Reviews

Doctor Who -- The Complete Series 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Smith
Price: 11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 16 Feb 2013
This was a gift for my great grandson and he is thrilled with it, the DVD's have been watched several times already. Item was dispatched and delivered on time. Very pleased.

Hands of an Angel
Hands of an Angel
by Helen Parry Jones
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd read it sooner, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hands of an Angel (Paperback)
I've spent two years grieving for my mother who died aged 92. After reading Helen's book, I realise that I was stopping my mother from moving on as well as myself. I've joined the Absent Healing Group to help me. What a wonderful book, so many questions answered. If you are not interested in the afer life, the book is still worth reading, a brilliant story. I read it in two days. This book has everything in it. Romance, mystery, sadness and happiness. Wonderful.

Keyboard cleaning brush
Keyboard cleaning brush
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Jan 2013
I found this a great little brush. Gets into all the small places that are difficult to reach. Gave one to my son and he also finds it very useful.

The People Of The Sea: Celtic Legends And Myths: Celtic Tales of the Seal-folk (Canongate Classics)
by David Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 13 Jan 2013
This is a very interesting book, with plenty of varied types of tales from all over. I found it amusing in parts and very informative.
I had been told about the Seal People when I was small and wanted to learn more.

Selkie Girl
Selkie Girl
by Laurie Brooks
Price: 4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Selkie Girl (Paperback)
This is a lovely story, most enjoyable. I had heard stories of the Seal People from my Grand mother when I was a child in Shetland and wanted to read more about them.

The Land of the Seal People
The Land of the Seal People
by Duncan Williamson
Price: 6.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative book, 13 Jan 2013
This book did what I wanted. I was very interested in the tales of Sea People, I had heard stories from my Grand Mother about them and wanted to learn a bit more.

Premier Housewares Cutlery Design Cookbook Stand - Chrome
Premier Housewares Cutlery Design Cookbook Stand - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 13 Jan 2013
I bought this for my daughter who spends a lot of time in her kitchen. She loves the design. It holds her books very well and it looks so nice, she is delighted with it.

Starting a Business For Dummies
Starting a Business For Dummies
by Colin Barrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 13 Jan 2013
This is a must for anyone thinking or starting to work for themselves. Read it first, it's full of good advice.
I bought it for a friend, who says she is so glad she got it before starting her business, it helped her avoid many pitfalls she didn't know about.

The Enemy
The Enemy
by Charlie Higson
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The Enemy, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Enemy (Paperback)
This book was the first of three by the same author. A real can't put it down kind of book. I read this to see if it was suitable for my great grand son, it isn't, he's too young, but I enjoyed it so much, I went on to buy all three. Great for teenagers from about 12 upwards to my age, 74. Exciting and very scary, brilliant.

The Fear (The Enemy)
The Fear (The Enemy)
by Charlie Higson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fear, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Fear (The Enemy) (Hardcover)
This is a brilliant book. I read this book in a day and a half. I bought it to read and see if it was suitable for my great grand son but he is too young for it, children need to be at least 12 or 13. It is exciting, very scary, a real can't out it down kind of book, grownups will enjoy it as well, I did and I'm 74 years old.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3