Profile for Martin > Reviews

Toshiba 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card Class 10 UHS-I 40Mb/s
Toshiba 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card Class 10 UHS-I 40Mb/s
Offered by City_of_memory15

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice card, Addapter not so great, 31 Dec. 2013
The card itself has been great, I have been using it in my little action camera for a while now and it has put up with knocks and vibrations and not missed a beat. I have done some long recording times at full 1080p hd and no problems at all. Very happy with this micro-sd card.

However the micro-sd to sd adapter that comes with the card (part of the reason I chose this deal) is not so great. I have managed to use it a grand total of two times before it gave up and wouldn't show up on any of my computers. I can still read the card perfectly fine from the camera with a usb cable, however I miss the convenience of popping the card into an adapter and straight into my computer!

Komputerbay 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 SODIMM (204 pin) 1066Mhz PC3 8500 8 GB
Komputerbay 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 SODIMM (204 pin) 1066Mhz PC3 8500 8 GB
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, 5 Nov. 2013
So I have had a 2010 15" Macbook Pro for the past 3 years using it as my sole computer. Being a Graphic Designer I have used the creative suit for the computers entire life but in recent times have began to delve a little deeper using more memory intensive features such as 3d. This is when my trusty Mac started to show it's age, so I finally decided to max out the ram and go for this these 2x4gb cards. I have been using the ram for a month or so now carrying out some very heavy work and it has made a huge difference in the speed of processes and also the reliability of applications. My Macbook Pro absolutely thrashes my similarly aged iMac at work running 4gb ram and a similar processor.

I bought the product based on the majority of positive reviews here on Amazon for both the seller and the product. So far I am very happy and greatful for the other users who have left their thoughts on this product.

For £56 you cant go wrong! Has done everything I expected it to.
Next step SSD harddrive? ...maybe.