Profile for Concise > Reviews

Content by Concise

Concise

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Cockroaches: An early Harry Hole case (Harry Hole 2)
Cockroaches: An early Harry Hole case (Harry Hole 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 20 Oct 2014
Enjoyed the read. A typical Jo Nesbo approach with interesting characters.

UNIVERSAL COOKER HOOD FILTERS WITH 2 GREASE SATURATION INDICATOR FILTERS & 1 CHARCOAL FILTER
Offered by Suds-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 Oct 2014
Good product which works effectively. Service good.

Oval Wicker Shopping Basket - plaited rim
Oval Wicker Shopping Basket - plaited rim
Offered by Choice Baskets

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 20 Oct 2014
Good value, but could be deeper.

The Castle of Otranto
The Castle of Otranto

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 20 Oct 2014
Don't bother.

Ava & Will (Éveiller Drive Book 1)
Ava & Will (Éveiller Drive Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Sep 2014
Oh dear! Same old, same old. Brain dead entertainment!

A History of Britain - Volume 1: At the Edge of the World? 3000 BC-AD 1603
A History of Britain - Volume 1: At the Edge of the World? 3000 BC-AD 1603

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant and entertaining account of British history written with detailed ..., 20 Sep 2014
A brilliant and entertaining account of British history written with detailed observation and a necessary splash of tongue in cheek humour. I wish he had been my history teacher, school days would have been far more interesting.

Wind In The Willows
Wind In The Willows
by Kenneth Grahame
Edition: Audio CD

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know who wrote the script for this but ..., 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Wind In The Willows (Audio CD)
I don't know who wrote the script for this but two thirds of it got nowhere near Kenneth Grahame. Don't bother is my advice, just read to your child from the book.

Resurrection Men
Resurrection Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark and dangerous, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Resurrection Men (Kindle Edition)
An intricate story dark and dangerous with Rebus caught slap bang in the middle, torn between his personal demons and the danger of dealing with colleagues who are on the make and not above adding murder to their list of transgressions. How does Rebus manage to survive and does he carry even more scars away with him? You`ll have to read the book to find out. One of Ian Rankin`s best.

Marware Eco-Flip Genuine Leather Cover for Kindle, Brown (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 29 Jan 2014
The Marware Eco-Flip cover is extremely well made and fits the Kindle perfectly. I purchased it because I liked the design, ease of use being a flip over cover and because I wanted something which would last. It arrived on time and the packaging was good, so no damage and I was able to use it straight away. More expensive than many, but I like it and believe it to be good value.

Archangel (Extended Version)
Archangel (Extended Version)
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Subtitles, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Archangel (Extended Version) (DVD)
I was disappointed when I discovered the version I received was in Italian with English subtitles, so a mixture of Russian, Italian and English was far too difficult to follow easily, I kept losing the jist. I`ve read the book, but that didn`t help much and I`m sure I have seen Archangel on the TV in English. The supplier was very prompt, but I have returned this item and asked for a refund. I feel it would make things far easier for the purchaser if Amazon would state plainly which language the product is in.

The book is brilliant, but I would like the DVD in English please.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2013 12:08 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7