Profile for Loubyjosh > Reviews

Loubyjosh (uk)

E678 10mm Stainless Steel Ghost Skull Circle Stud Earrings
E678 10mm Stainless Steel Ghost Skull Circle Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace!, 25 Nov 2014
Exactly as described. Delivered promptly too and given to my son for Halloween - he loves them.

Fabric Glitter Silver Sequin Drama Theatre Mask Cartoon Comedy Iron-On TShirt Transfer Patch
Offered by CrystalsRus

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 25 Nov 2014
Lovely transfers. Great quality and perfect for me- have made a cushion with this transfer ironed on for a unique Xmas gift.
WILL def order from this seller again.

Top Hat [DVD] [1935]
Top Hat [DVD] [1935]
Dvd ~ Fred Astaire
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect film, 25 Nov 2014
This review is from: Top Hat [DVD] [1935] (DVD)
This is such a wonderful film. Exactly how Hollywood was and should be.
I urge everyone to see this film. It always leaves a big smile on my face.
Both Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers are excellent throughout.

McFly Love Heart Guitar Pick Necklace Band Plectrum
McFly Love Heart Guitar Pick Necklace Band Plectrum

5.0 out of 5 stars Mcfly fan, 21 Dec 2013
Brought this for my 9 yr old boy. He is a huge Mcfly fan and just starting playing the guitar. He is so happy with it and uses it all of the time.

Davina - Body Buff [DVD]
Davina - Body Buff [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem!, 11 Dec 2010
This review is from: Davina - Body Buff [DVD] (DVD)
Well the run up to xmas wouldn't be the same without my Davina workout dvd. I was sooo excited when it arrived. Love the whole work out and the banter between Davina, Mark and Jackie.
Would deffo recommend this to EVERYONE!
Very funny that still after so many years doing these dvds Mark still cannot seem to balance in that stretch... really funny when he hopped out of view of the camera.
I am already looking forward to next years dvd... please never stop making them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2010 10:45 AM GMT

Coleen Nolan: Let's Get Physical [DVD]
Coleen Nolan: Let's Get Physical [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, 7 Jan 2010
I love my workout dvds. I have loads of them! The best ones being any from Davina, Dee thresher( trainer for natalie cassidy, Charlie Brooks...) and Deanne Berry. I tried Coleen's last dvd- the disco one and thought it was rather low impact but quite fun and fun tunes.
My reasoning for purchasing this wrkout was Deanne Berry.I brought it with the impression that it wouldn't be too intense and i was right- but i wasn't disappointed.
This dvd is split into 20min sections. Loving the music- lots of cool 80s tunes. You don't even notice you are burning fat. Yes it is less intense than many of my other dvds but it is great if you dont have much time to spare and want to get in a quick workout.
With exercise you get out what you put in so i would recommend this. It was great fun and good for those who want to workout but don't have much time or those who are just starting out with exercise.Dancing around the livingroom to this dvd puts you in a great mood esp if you turn the volume up!
Once you have mastered this one then you can move onto Deanne Berry's more intense workouts.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2010 4:54 PM GMT

Davina Fit [DVD]
Davina Fit [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!!, 7 Dec 2009
This review is from: Davina Fit [DVD] (DVD)
My new Davina arrived today in the post. I was so excited I tore the wrapper off and did it right away. I love it!!
Four 30 min sections plus a 13min yoga section. I have done the areobics and top fit but only watched the others. Can't wait to do them. I would def recommend this to anyone.Great fun and lots of fat burning.
I have all of the other Davina fitness dvds so this was a must to add to my collection.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2009 11:09 AM GMT