Profile for Mrs. I. M. Wain-smith > Reviews

Content by Mrs. I. M. Wai...

Mrs. I. M. Wain-smith (sussex uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Without a Trace
Without a Trace

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 May 2015
This review is from: Without a Trace (Kindle Edition)
I always pre-order her books as I'm a big fan this book is unputdownable I couldn't stop reading it it was brilliant the best book I have read this year !!

The Photographer's Wife
The Photographer's Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Oct. 2014
This book surpass itself v good a really good twist at the end u wouldn't expect highly recommended!! There are 2 sides to the story I got confused at the start but once you keep reading u will enjoy it!!

Saving Grace
Saving Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Saving Grace (Kindle Edition)
This book is very good I have read all jane greens books and this one doesn't surpass !! It's good to read that they do have a happy ending because the husband isn't very nice but it keeps u reading till the end !!

An Open Marriage
An Open Marriage

5.0 out of 5 stars Eurotic novel, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: An Open Marriage (Kindle Edition)
This is the first novel I have read of this author and I must say it was very steamy!! I did get confused with who everyone was like Charlie is a women but I thought it was a boys name so had to read the beginning a couple of times to get the just of it! I did find Rob a horrible man but I had some compassion for him at the end which was surprising !! Well worth the read and the love scenes are well written and I'm going to try another one of her books !

You're the One That I Want
You're the One That I Want

5.0 out of 5 stars V good, 7 Aug. 2014
Highly recommend good plot makes u think about friend ships love and heartache especially as my son is 9 @ it would be weird to think this would happen

Wedding Night
Wedding Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Wedding Night (Kindle Edition)
V good but the most far fetched story I have ever read all the stuff to sabotage their wedding night if people want to consummate their wedding then they will regardless of staff and butler's!

Survivor (Belle Book 3)
Survivor (Belle Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 16 Mar. 2014
I have enjoyed all of Lesley Pearce books and read all of them!!this one has surpass the rest and very good !!

Mary Berry's Cookery Course
Mary Berry's Cookery Course

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 13 Feb. 2014
This book is v good !! All the receipes are easy and delicious!, v good pictures the quiche is yummy!!

Other Halves (Hannah series Book 2)
Other Halves (Hannah series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars V good, 26 Jan. 2014
I read the first one and that was brilliant as well couldn't put it down!! At last I found another good author!!

Welcome to My World
Welcome to My World

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Jan. 2014
Good book but predictable because u know it's obvious from the beginning that it is going to happen would recommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3