Profile for Aga > Reviews

How To Train Your Dragon: How to Seize a Dragon's Jewel
by Cressida Cowell
Price: 3.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying it, 17 Jan 2014
Good book, but not the same story as one in the cartoon network channel. my boys like it as well.

How To Train Your Dragon: How to Betray a Dragon's Hero
How To Train Your Dragon: How to Betray a Dragon's Hero
by Cressida Cowell
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 Jan 2014
I bought it for my 6 year old son who watches the cartoons based on the book. He likes it. However the story is not the same, the dragons are different. I still enjoy to read it in the evening to my sons...It is kind of funny...

Pack Of 8 Coloured Permanent Markers
Pack Of 8 Coloured Permanent Markers
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 1.19

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not for the windows., 17 Jan 2014
A little bit watery...And I found the same product cheaper in the local shop. They've done the job as described, but not great to colour the windows as it was written in one of reviews.

Staedtler 241NC16 Paint Pen
Staedtler 241NC16 Paint Pen
Price: 3.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 17 Jan 2014
Children love it (boys, 4 and 6). The colours are vivid, nice texture, soft, not the cheapest, but worth the price, as kids can colour easily, without disappointment of some cheap wax crayons.

Window Marker Carded-White
Window Marker Carded-White
Offered by produXa UK
Price: 2.42

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 17 Jan 2014
Not created to make fine lines. Pretty thick, we used it to draw 'snow' on the windows before Christmas. Made the job.

Littlelife Animal Wheelie Luggage - Dinosaur
Littlelife Animal Wheelie Luggage - Dinosaur
Offered by NURSERY THYME
Price: 36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Jan 2014
Very happy,my son - 6 years, loves it and uses it as a school-bag (it was bought for the airport, but he likes so much that he insisted to use it as a school-bag).. Great quality, wheels are excellent. The orange prickle on the bottom is getting a little bit damaged, I will not add it, but it is a minor thing. Recommended to all.

Cars UVA Fragola Kindergarten Backpack with Trolley
Cars UVA Fragola Kindergarten Backpack with Trolley
Price: 13.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly the same..., 17 Jan 2014
I expected the trolley bag to be more expensive looking, as on the picture above. The finish is plastic, the small plane attached to the zip is not metal and shiny. Bag is made from thin material, images are not the best prints. In one word the presenting Amazon's image was passed through photo-shop... the wheels don't work. However my son love it, and it seems to last so far...

How to Succeed in Psychometric Tests
How to Succeed in Psychometric Tests
by David Cohen
Price: 9.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 17 Jan 2014
It didn't help me in my aptitude test, I don't understand why it is recommended by ABA. I passed my test, I will still do without buying this book.

How to Pass Selection Tests: Essential Preparation for Numerical, Verbal, Clerical and IT Tests  (Testing Series)
How to Pass Selection Tests: Essential Preparation for Numerical, Verbal, Clerical and IT Tests (Testing Series)
by Mike Bryon

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not necessary, 17 Jan 2014
I used it to prepare myself to nursing aptitude test. the exercises are pretty similar to one I had on exam. Great help. Third year nursing student now.

How to Win at Aptitude Tests
How to Win at Aptitude Tests
by Paul Pelshenke
Price: 6.68

2.0 out of 5 stars Not required to pass test., 17 Jan 2014
I bought it to prepare for nursing aptitude tests. I passed and I am nursing student now, but the book didn't help me in a big way.

Page: 1 | 2