Profile for Ms. M. I. Ramsay > Reviews

Content by Ms. M. I. Ramsay

Ms. M. I. Ramsay "Tayjoe" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Big Book of Reproducible Graphic Organizers: 50 Great Templates That Help Kids Get More Out of Reading, Writing, Social Studies, & More!
by Scholastic Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great time saver!, 2 Jan. 2011
I purchased this book after going on a course to help the less able and dyslexic children. The book has helped the children organise their thoughts and helped me save time designing and making sheets to help them organise their thoughts, well worth the money.
Not all the sheets are useful but the majority are

Complete Keyboard Player: Omnibus Edition: Parts 1, 2 & 3 in One
Complete Keyboard Player: Omnibus Edition: Parts 1, 2 & 3 in One
by Kenneth Baker

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably better for someone who has some prior knowledge!, 30 Dec. 2010
I purchased this book as a complete novice, no experience of reading music or playing the keyboard with the exception of using my right hand to do one note at a time, I can only play by ear!
I feel this book assumes a lot of prior knowledge, which I don't have. I think the book goes to fast for the absolute beginner.

The CD's are useful as I don't know all the songs and it gives me some idea of how something should sound.

Having said all that, once I have used a different book to help me with the basics I look forward to playing some of the music in this book :D

Grow Up, Dad (4u2 Read)
Grow Up, Dad (4u2 Read)
by Narinder Dhami

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal book for dyslexic children, 9 Nov. 2010
I purchased this book for a boy in my class who is dyslexic and fed up of reading Magic Key books, he's too old for them but his reading age stops him from moving on. These books are specifically designed for children with dyslexia, they have a reading age (e.g. 6) with an interest age (e.g. 9-12). The book is written on cream paper and each page is NOT overloaded with text. The font is chosen for its readability. The book is fantastic, I'm really pleased with my purchase and more importantly... so is he :-)

TeckNet Genuine Leather Pouch Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4G & 4GS - Black
TeckNet Genuine Leather Pouch Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4G & 4GS - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 July 2010
Got this to protect my iphone, works a treat! Good quality item that protects the phone :-). Arrived very promptly in good packaging, excellent price as well

Page: 1 | 2