Profile for susan fereday > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
TALES FROM THE WORKHOUSE
TALES FROM THE WORKHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope I ordered this book properly, when I ..., 29 Oct 2014
I hope I ordered this book properly , when I ordered this book I hope the book will come to me by post.

Nyko Go Audi Pro Speaker with Stand for Kindle Fire
Nyko Go Audi Pro Speaker with Stand for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Myko Go Audi Pro Speaker., 14 Feb 2014
Myko Go Audi Pro Speaker, I am going to use it for in my caravan, to put my kindle on to listen to music.

White Linen Eau De Toilette Spray 60ml
White Linen Eau De Toilette Spray 60ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Estée Lauder, perfumes, 14 Feb 2014
This is one of my most favourite perfumes I like Estée Lauders perfumes but not all of her perfumes some can be weak and some to stronge over powering.

Tigerbox® Compact Fold-Away Adjustable Viewing Stand Cradle Holder For Amazon Kindle / Kindle Paperwhite / Kindle Fire / Fire HD / HDX 7" and 8.9" - Black
Offered by Accessoryworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand to use for kindle, 14 Feb 2014
Another Christmas preasant, this one for my husband for his kindle he likes to use this stand to watch tv he puts the stand on his little table,the stand is very useful.

Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour [DVD]
Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Micky Flanagan

5.0 out of 5 stars Micky Fanagans DVD., 14 Feb 2014
I bought this DVD for my daughter in law, she loves this comedian she like his jokes she really unjoyed watching this DVD

Gnomeo & Juliet [DVD]
Gnomeo & Juliet [DVD]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghomeo & Juliet DVD, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Gnomeo & Juliet [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this film for a Christmas present and my daughter in law loves this film she said it was a really good laught,

TASSIMO Costa Cappuccino coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tassimo coffee, 14 Feb 2014
My husband and I drinks a lot of different flavour coffees and we also like Tassimo chocolate, for our coffee machine we rather use Tassimo.

Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)
Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)
Offered by EU-XTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Tassimo chocolate and coffee etc, 14 Feb 2014
My husband and I we like the hot chocolate and also most of the coffees, my husband and I like Tassimo out of most of the make of coffees and chocolate.

With These Hands: A Collection Of Work
With These Hands: A Collection Of Work
by Pam Ayres

5.0 out of 5 stars Pam Ayres, 14 Feb 2014
The book is a very good book.i like pam ayres, she is a very good read with her poems and a good laugh, I like most of her books.

The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars The nations favourite elvis songs audio cd, 13 Jan 2014
Bought this cd for my daughter law for Christmas, she said it was wonderful & that she loves it. Thank you very much.

Page: 1 | 2