Profile for Ms. A. McCall > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. McCall

Ms. A. McCall "AMcCall" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Quilter's Bible: The Indispensable Guide to Patchwork, Quilting and Applique
by Linda Clements

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable, 3 Sep 2013
As it says, for quilters, this book is indispensable. Easy to read with a good layout and gives you lots of ideas. Definitely a reference book for the bookcase.

Morphy Richards Accents 44732 4 Slice Toaster - Red
Morphy Richards Accents 44732 4 Slice Toaster - Red
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought As A Gift, 3 Sep 2013
Bought for my parents as a gift and in all this time they have never encountered a problem. it matched their new kettle at the time and both are still going strong.

Darlac DP788 Compost Aerator
Darlac DP788 Compost Aerator
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Used For Over A Year, 3 Sep 2013
We have used this aerator for over a year and never had a problem. We have four compost bins and we also aerate our friends so 8 in total. I have weak hands and even I can use this tool. It mixes the compost well and encourages the breakdown to speed up by introducing air and hence heat into the compost matter.

Hemline Flower Head Pins, 54mm, pk of 60
Hemline Flower Head Pins, 54mm, pk of 60
Offered by Hobby Art & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb For Quilting, 3 Sep 2013
These pins are superb for quilting and you never forget where you put them in. A tool box item for quilters.

Tailors/Dressmaking Soft Chalk - WHITE
Tailors/Dressmaking Soft Chalk - WHITE
Offered by Sew and So

5.0 out of 5 stars Chalk, 3 Sep 2013
Easy to use, exactly as it states, nice fine lines for marking, cutting and pinning. Does not crumble easily and can be whittled.

Human Design: Discover the Person You Were Born to Be
Human Design: Discover the Person You Were Born to Be
by Chetan Parkyn

5.0 out of 5 stars I Am Me, 3 Sep 2013
A little working out is required with this book but be patient.
After at least a year I am still filtering through everything, but have found that it has helped me play to strengths i had not recognised that I have and bolster up weaknesses.
Fairly easy to read and once you get the hang of looking at the parts that are relevant to you, you realise that the layout is great. Lots of information from which to work on yourself and spot where you may be going wrong.
If you enjoy working on yourself to be the best that you can then this is the book for you. The accompanying software is easy to get to grips with and has been designed with users in mind.

TP-Link TL-WN821N 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter
TP-Link TL-WN821N 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars As It Says, 3 Sep 2013
I used this on my old laptop and it allowed me to connect wifi without any problems. Good product with instructions.

Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good When You Want Quiet, 3 Sep 2013
Bought these for my husband as he is hard of hearing due to being in the army for so long. I can't stand listening to football, so he pops these on and I have peace and quiet! Bliss. He says the quality is good and he can make me a cup of tea without missing a minute of the match!

eSecure High Speed USB Card Reader for Digital Memory Cards - Wide Compatibility
Offered by eSecure

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly As It Says, 3 Sep 2013
I bought this for my mum and she uses it all the time. She has never encountered any problems and loves the fact that she has a gadget to help her in uploading her photographs even if she changes camera.

Life Purpose Oracle Cards
Life Purpose Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Doreen is a Virtue, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are fantastic. Although you will probably only use them periodically throughout your life, they are not only helpful to you, but also to others. They keep you on track when so often we can lose our way. The artwork is beautiful and holding them feels comfortable and familiar. The Angels bring messages that are pertinent to us even when we do not think so when we initially get the message coming through.
Bear in mind these are Oracle cards and things may change, but your ultimate Life Purpose does not. You just may have to detour a little to pick up more knowledge or understanding that you did not previously have and this will help you in fulfilling your Life Purpose.
If you want to keep a check on how your Path is going then use these cards.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4