Profile for Steve Bell > Reviews

Content by Steve Bell

Steve Bell

Page: 1 | 2
Doublju_uk Mens Henley T-shirts with Short Sleeve KHAKI (EU-L)
Doublju_uk Mens Henley T-shirts with Short Sleeve KHAKI (EU-L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy looking, 8 Jun. 2014
Not feeling the love for this item, bit not yet tested "in the field", so all could change. Promise to self: wear this garment out.

Rockport Ledge Hill, Men's Desert Boots, Vicuna Suede, 8.5 UK
Rockport Ledge Hill, Men's Desert Boots, Vicuna Suede, 8.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Boss, 8 Jun. 2014
These boots improve me. I feel like the proverbial dogs buzzcocks when I have these on. I will be getting another pair in another colour (ones I bought were vicuña suade, ones I want chocolate). Anyway, how are you? What's your name? What ate you doing later?

Mens Check Patch Shortsleeve Polo Shirts NAVY (DAK01)
Mens Check Patch Shortsleeve Polo Shirts NAVY (DAK01)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let yourself down. Your choice., 8 Jun. 2014
Obviously my awesome physique looks good in anything, but I find this polo to be more attractive to the ladies than some baggy old misshapen tee or whatever. Seriously but, it does look good. Make sure your most precious possession is in good condition first. It's your body by the way. This shirt has character.

Bjorn Borg Men's Boxer Shorts Without Fly 3 Pack Black/White/Purple Large
Bjorn Borg Men's Boxer Shorts Without Fly 3 Pack Black/White/Purple Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Canny enough, 8 Jun. 2014
Ok pants. Better than most, but I recommend bam clothing. Significantly more expensive, but buy what you can afford. Cradle your junk as you would cradle your soul.

Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo 60 ml
Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo 60 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for patchy skin, 8 Jun. 2014
Good for awkward looking patchy skin. Weird that you have to buy shampoo to treat a skin condition, but it works. No more patchiness when exposing my honed body to Sol.

Konov Jewellery Mens Womens Leather Bracelet, Wrap Surfer Braided Bangle, fit 7-9 inch, Black (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars If it breaks, I'll buy it again, 8 Jun. 2014
OK this is a leather bracelet. I tied it on the wrist myself. So it fits. Don't buy a fancy schmancy one with a catch, cos it will not fit. I estimate a 5% increase in my sex appeal thanks to this baby. Looks good.

AmazonBasics Digital Camera Case Leather
AmazonBasics Digital Camera Case Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Jun. 2014
It fits. Fits a small camera is what it does. So cheap, so easy. Any concerns about the tax position of the seller went out the window when I saw how few pounds this baby costs. After all, I pay the UK government tens of thousands each year in taxes, and the way they spend it is completely outrageous. But if I didn't, they would put me in prison. Wtf.

Solerebels Men's Gruuv Rebel Re Lax Midrunnin Red Sandal Grvrelxtmdr_M41 8.5 UK
Solerebels Men's Gruuv Rebel Re Lax Midrunnin Red Sandal Grvrelxtmdr_M41 8.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be an ethnic thing, 8 Jun. 2014
Too small for my feet, also for the feet of everybody I know. I threw them out. Nobody needs stuff like this addind to their already over-complicated life. I love you all.

Parker Quink 57ml Ink Bottle Permanent - Blue
Parker Quink 57ml Ink Bottle Permanent - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 8 Jun. 2014
This ink makes appropriate marks on paper. It works. My limited experience with products of this type prohibits me from honestly commenting further. I will mention that as a human you should respect others from different backgrounds. Peace.

Konov Jewellery Mens Womens Leather Alloy Bracelet, Braided Wide Punk Rock Cuff Bangle Fits 7- 8 inch, Black (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly, 8 Jun. 2014
Currently I find this bracelet too embarrassing to wear, so it resides in my bedside drawer. I therefore can't comment on its impact on the opposite sex, and it's enhancement to my sex appeal. Sorry about that.

Page: 1 | 2