Profile for Trisha > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hush Value Range Duck Feather Pillow Pair With Protectors
Hush Value Range Duck Feather Pillow Pair With Protectors

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality pillows, 27 April 2013
These are good quality pillows at a very reasonable price. Have no other comment to make in order to meet the ten words required

Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent
Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent

3.0 out of 5 stars It is great BUT the detergent is expensive and does not last long, 2 April 2013
I would give this steam mop a higher rating if the detergent was easy to find and not as expensive. I live in Greece and cannot buy the detergent locally.

Gear4 StreetParty Compact Portable Speaker Docking Station with EU/UK Plug Compatible with iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S, iPod Nano 5th Generation and iPod Touch 4th Generation - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks for such a small product, 2 April 2013
This is a great little unit. Very pleased with it, and it comes with adaptors for EU. I would recommend this product

Ladies Warm Polka Dot Hooded Dressing Gown EL Size XL - Extra Large
Ladies Warm Polka Dot Hooded Dressing Gown EL Size XL - Extra Large

4.0 out of 5 stars A well received gift, 30 Dec 2012
Unfortunately I bought the wrong size and so my friend will have to change it but she says the product is lovely

Ladies/Womens Striped Heat Holders - Ultimate Thermal Socks (1 Pair) (UK Shoe 4-8) (Grey)
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend loves them!, 30 Dec 2012
I bought these as a gift and they have been very well received. My friend lives in the frozen north of the UK and says they keep her toes toasty!

Korres Best of Korres Gift Set
Korres Best of Korres Gift Set
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars Korres makes super gifts, 30 Dec 2012
Korres products are made in Greece from natural ingredients and smell fantastic. The products are nicely packaged too and so make great gifts. I shall be buying more from this company.

Korres Women Paeonia, Vanilla and Amber Pear Eau de Toilette Fragrance 50ml
Korres Women Paeonia, Vanilla and Amber Pear Eau de Toilette Fragrance 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Dec 2012
Made in Greece from natural ingredients - this is a lovely fragrance and makes a great gift. Nicely packaged too.

Kenwood HB724 Triblade Hand Blender
Kenwood HB724 Triblade Hand Blender

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kitchen kit, 22 Nov 2011
A hand blender is a very useful tool in the kitchen and I have wrecked a few over the years! These have bitten the dust either because they burnt out or some of the attachments and blade broke. I was knocked out by the power of this Kenwood blender. You can use it in the saucepan for soups - and I am a keen soup maker, the mash potato attachment has been a real bonus as you end up with really creamy veg in a flash. Overall it is a bit heavy compared with other hand blenders I have used but I would still give it five stars. The attachments are all robust and well designed. All in all, a very satisfied customer.

Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars A neat product, 16 July 2011
This blood pressure monitor has a neat design - basically a smart little box with an attachable cuff. We have had the "wrist type" blood pressure monitor in the past and this product is superior. Can recommend it and the memory feature is a plus.

Experimental Drawing Techniques - 30th Anniversary edition
Experimental Drawing Techniques - 30th Anniversary edition
by Robert Kaupelis

4.0 out of 5 stars Stimulating stuff, 4 Nov 2010
I have just received this book and I am really pleased that I bought it as I found it through the Amazon recommendations - so an impulse buy. In the UK I would have the luxury of browsing a bookshop, on line browsing isn't the same... However, I sometimes feel a bit stuck and this is just like a recipe book which you can browse for ideas as well as tackling some of the suggestions. Definitely worth the money and a great source book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3