Profile for Alex Colby > Reviews

Content by Alex Colby

Alex Colby "Alex :)" (Liverpool, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Money Making Machine - How To Publish, Market and Make Money Using Kindle Books
Money Making Machine - How To Publish, Market and Make Money Using Kindle Books

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm getting started right now, 14 Mar. 2013
This book has really inspired me to start writing straight away.

I already know a lot about a few niche subjects and so I'm going to share my knowledge with the world through Amazon. The tips and tricks in the books are sure to guarantee me success!

League of Legends: Guide with Cheats, Strategies, Walkthrough, and More
League of Legends: Guide with Cheats, Strategies, Walkthrough, and More

5.0 out of 5 stars Finished in a day, 14 Mar. 2013
I managed to get through the whole game in a single day thanks to this book. The advice and walkthroughs are so easy to understand that you can do everything first time.

I especially liked the glitches too, made for some good entertainment

Recommend to anyone wanting to get through the game quickly

61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Act fast, 14 Mar. 2013
Before I even got to tip 11 I was at my laptop working on my author profile. I haven't yet put this book down because all the tips make so much sense and take about a minute to do.

If you really want to put the effort in to make money, get this book and apply everything in it.

Goal Setting For Weight Loss and Fitness (How To Lose Weight Fast)
Goal Setting For Weight Loss and Fitness (How To Lose Weight Fast)

5.0 out of 5 stars Goal getting madness!, 14 Mar. 2013
I've been reading a lot of self help books recently because I've decided it's time I took control of my life and sorted things out. My biggest aim at the moment is to get fit. As I've been reading the self help books I've noticed more and more of them advise you to set you goals. This book combines the art of goal setting with the art of getting fit.

You can find out how to set your goals towards fitness to guarantee yourself success all in one book.

Perfect

Secrets of Quick Decluttering, Selling and Organizing the Home Area: Essential Step by Step Methods to Clutter-Free Lifestyle at Home & Earn Money through Selling Cluttered Items On eBay & Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Clutter free me :), 10 Mar. 2013
I've always been one to put off my cleaning. And I always leave things lying around and never bother to move them, i end up just getting used to all these things on the floor.

Thanks to this book I'm not clutter free at home and in my office :D
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2013 3:52 PM GMT

Whore Diaries II: Adventures in Independent Escorting
Whore Diaries II: Adventures in Independent Escorting

5.0 out of 5 stars A Thrilling read, 9 Mar. 2013
This book captured me from the word go! It's not something I would normally read but I was looking for something different and saw this was free for a limited time so I thought I'd give it a go.

To think that these situations and experiences actually happen all over the world is incredible, really gets your mind racing and wondering what goes on in the world!

Screw the BS:  How to Invest in Gold and Silver
Screw the BS: How to Invest in Gold and Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden nugget!, 9 Mar. 2013
This book has some amazing advice! It's no secret that there's money to be made with gold but I've actually been trying for a while now with no real success.

This book has so many great tips so you can avoid getting ripped off from the markets and spot the real money making gold.

Definitely recommend this to anyone looking to invest in silver and gold

The Crabby Old Git on Cruising (A Laugh Out Loud Comedy)
The Crabby Old Git on Cruising (A Laugh Out Loud Comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars haha, 7 Mar. 2013
I think we could all relate this crabby old character to someone we know in real life

Such a pleasant read that had me chuckling all the way through (slightly embarrassing on a train!)

Kindle Optimization: Publishers Success
Kindle Optimization: Publishers Success

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me going, 6 Mar. 2013
This books was great. I already have a few published books and reading this has only helped me sell them better. Since the book though I've managed to publish a few more books with instant sucecess

How to Maximize the Afterburn Effect for Weight Loss
How to Maximize the Afterburn Effect for Weight Loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even know about afterburn!, 6 Mar. 2013
I've been weight training for a good 7 years now! I'm not much of a reader, I'm a do-er. But when I read this book I learned all about the afterburn, which I knew nothing about! Then it goes into how you can use the afterburn to actually enhance muscle growth and strength with specific exercises and foods.

Recommended for anyone wanting to improve their workouts!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13